Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,475 reviews
The VTech Move ‘n Crawl Bright Light Ball is exactly the type of toy I like for the child who’s just beginning to explore his or her world. It’s not only an amazing toy to watch, but also to begin to learn from. Each of the sections on the ball has something to explore, a virtual ball in which things can be discovered. Small hands can begin to explore and discover the world of shapes, while listening to songs or phrases as well as being entertained by songs.

One things some parents or caretakers will love is the fact that the sounds and songs can be totally muted. There’s a three-way switch on the side that allows for total muting as well as two levels of loudness. The VTech Move ‘n Crawl Bright Light Ball takes three AA batteries that are easily inserted into the bottom panel. The only thing I needed was a flat-head screwdriver for installation.

There’s many things to explore with the youngest set on this ball. They can begin to learn about shapes with the square, triangle, and circle as well as the numbers 1, 2, 3. The brightly colored VTech Move ‘n Crawl Bright Light Ball has plenty of colors to explore and interesting characters to look at. The puppy, kitten, and monkey are very appealing critters. For example, when the monkey is tapped we hear a bright voice saying “monkey!”

The VTech Move ‘n Crawl Bright Light Ball is rather pricey, but should hold up through a passel of little ones. The plastic housing is mega-solid, although probably not meant to be dropped or thrown. Little ones can learn a lot, but have a very entertaining experience at the same time. Learning is, at first, by chance and later by experience as a child learn that by certain movements will generate a song, light, or word. Definitely a toy that’s lots of fun and worth the money just for the beginning learning experience.
on January 4, 2016
I get a kick out of this ball, even though my son isn't quite fond of it.

This ball is supposed to encourage crawling, and my 8 month old son has yet to crawl forward (only backwards and can do donuts). Well, the ball starts rolling out of his reach and boy does it tick him off! I feel bad for laughing, but he does hate the ball for right now. I feel like it is a good toy, because it's doing it's job! Let your baby get ticked off and reach for it, because that is the only way they will learn. If they want to play with the ball bad enough, they will try to get it.
on May 6, 2017
This item is okay, certainly the baby likes the lights and noises, but this item doesn't really move much in the way that I expected from the description. It mostly just sits there (which doesn't motivate the baby to move anymore than a regular light up toy). The turtle on top gets stuck really easy and makes an obnoxious clicking sound when it's trying to spin around the top, but can't. Seeing as how this is the first thing my little guy grabbed (because "oooh moving green thing!"), it's been sad that the turtle can't really function or stand up to normal baby wear and tear - but hey, he probably thinks very well of the clicking noise and repetitive "I'm a. I'm a. I'm a..." that happens when the sound part of the toy gets triggered over and over by the turtle being stuck (if you've ever given a small child a toy with buttons, you know what I mean). Overall, he enjoys it as a toy, but could have gotten that same enjoyment from any of the other noisy, singing toys we have so this wasn't worth the extra money and space to get him a "crawl" toy.
on October 26, 2016
this is a solid ball that is super cute and my 7 month old daughter is in awe by it. This ball is so great!!
review image
on March 11, 2017
We bought this ball for our daughter for Christmas and it worked well for about a week and then started getting to where it would just repeat the same sound over and over again as if it was jammed and would not roll or move. I contacted VTECH about this and they told me to change the batteries which did nothing. I contacted them again to tell that I was still having the same problem and they have just ignored me since... I would not buy again
on March 9, 2017
bought this for my nephew as he was learning to crawl. At that point he didn't like much toys at all. This one he liked off the bat. He watched it in amazement when it moved on its own which made us all laugh at his expression. Its durable and it got him moving.
on December 22, 2015
Absolutely hilarious! This thing has a mind of its own!!!

I got this for my baby when he was 5 months old. He was able to sit unassisted, but this was definitely too advanced for him at that point. He only started playing with it at 8 months when he worked out how to crawl. Apparently even the screw holes on the bottom are fascinating.

A put 4 stars because it gets very repetitive.
on October 4, 2013
Bought this for my great granddaughter's first birthday. Even though she seems to like it, she is lucky she gets to play with it! There are other babies living in the house, two 2 year olds, and they want to play with it all the time. When she is able to get the ball to play with, she seems to like rolling it around. I don't know how long the batteries will last for this ball, but I bought extra ones and gave them to the baby's mother for later when the battery runs down (it came with batteries). She just started crawling and this ball seems to encourage her to crawl more. Hope she gets to play with this ball for a long time as I can't comment on the longitude of this ball yet.
My 12 month old daughter absolutely loves this toy. She plays with it and follows it as it rolls around the floor. It can hold her attention for over an hour, which is a miracle considering most things don't hold her attention for more than five minutes. I would highly suggest this as a gift for infants/young toddlers who don't have a very long attention span. It is a very interactive and interesting toy for them.
on March 3, 2017
If your child enjoys lights, sounds, and music they will enjoy this VTech ball. It was well packaged and came quickly. I have had VTech toys before and they are good quality and always a hit with our grandson. I recommend this toy and seller.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.