VTech Preschool Learning Tote and Go Laptop - 2010 Version
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Colorful laptop with 30 engaging activities
- Detachable mouse with mouse pad for left-handed or right-handed users
- LCD screen displays fun animations
- Plus, the Tote and Go Laptop features 30 engaging activities
- For ages 3 and above
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Program your preschooler for early learning with the Tote and Go Laptop Plus.
From the Manufacturer
The Tote & Go Laptop - A big byte of learning for little bits! Program your preschooler for early learning with the Tote & Go Laptop ! The Tote & Go Laptop offers big style for little learners, and it’s just like the computer mom and dad use! This unique learning product comes complete with a colorful keyboard and detachable mouse that’s designed for both left-handed and right-handed users. Plus, the Tote & Go Laptop features 30 engaging activities that teach language, math, games and music. You’ll love the nifty handle for easy fold-up and go!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Brown Box Supply||DisneyLand Kids Store||LIGHTAHEAD|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 14 x 11 in||10.67 x 2.68 x 8.23 in||8.98 x 1.45 x 7 in||9.25 x 10.38 x 1.3 in||0.98 x 3.39 x 7.09 in||8.27 x 9.45 x 1.57 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||1.8 lbs||2 lbs||2.56 lbs||0.03 ounces||1.6 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Durable, rugged construction. After a year of abuse from two young boys, the only issue is the mouse doesn't click well to the left, but it still works OK. Everything else is 100%
* Intuitive. My older son (then 2 years, now 3) figured it out almost immediately.
* Surprising depth. Some functions are more complex, making for lasting play. A year later, and my son still pulls this laptop out for play.
* Highly educational. Our son picked up his letters and numbers early, largely through constant use of this laptop.
* Cheap. the 3-year-old has been showing -- at best of times -- our younger son how to use it. Sometimes they'd fight over it. So we bought another.
i recycled them years ago to my local kid to kid for half the price I paid for them, they were like new & working great, they only outgrew the games. if only i could keep them little forever....