VTech Preschool Learning Tote and Go Laptop - 2010 Version
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Colorful laptop with 30 engaging activities
- Detachable mouse with mouse pad for left-handed or right-handed users
- LCD screen displays fun animations
- Plus, the Tote and Go Laptop features 30 engaging activities
- For ages 3 and above
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Program your preschooler for early learning with the Tote and Go Laptop Plus.
From the Manufacturer
The Tote & Go Laptop - A big byte of learning for little bits! Program your preschooler for early learning with the Tote & Go Laptop ! The Tote & Go Laptop offers big style for little learners, and it’s just like the computer mom and dad use! This unique learning product comes complete with a colorful keyboard and detachable mouse that’s designed for both left-handed and right-handed users. Plus, the Tote & Go Laptop features 30 engaging activities that teach language, math, games and music. You’ll love the nifty handle for easy fold-up and go!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 3 year old nephew loves it, and I am buying another one as a birthday gift for my 10 year old special-needs nephew. He loves electronic toys, but has a lot of trouble with the fine motor skills needed to use most of them. Many of the activities on this toy only require pushing the right button or single mouse clicks, which he can do.
Also, the e-voice sounds like a real voice, not one of those terrible tinny things that will drive anyone nuts. My only problem with this toy is the volume control. It is right on the front and has been made to be fun for the child to use. It is a chattering monkey that gets louder or softer as you change the setting. The desired volume level is selected by one mouse click. Worst part is that my daughter can make the monkey get louder and louder, but she does not know how to click the mouse. End result - she walks away from a very loud chattering monkey that just keeps going until I walk over and click the mouse or turn it off.
* Durable, rugged construction. After a year of abuse from two young boys, the only issue is the mouse doesn't click well to the left, but it still works OK. Everything else is 100%
* Intuitive. My older son (then 2 years, now 3) figured it out almost immediately.
* Surprising depth. Some functions are more complex, making for lasting play. A year later, and my son still pulls this laptop out for play.
* Highly educational. Our son picked up his letters and numbers early, largely through constant use of this laptop.
* Cheap. the 3-year-old has been showing -- at best of times -- our younger son how to use it. Sometimes they'd fight over it. So we bought another.
i recycled them years ago to my local kid to kid for half the price I paid for them, they were like new & working great, they only outgrew the games. if only i could keep them little forever....
He's not quite old enough to get the full educational value out of it (read this as this toy still has room to grow with his development), but he does like to play with it and discover new functions, and even when he gets bored he just brings it to someone to put it in music mode and sits around composing songs.
At $30 or $40 this toy would be a nice deal, at Amazon's $19.99 it's a can't miss.