Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 448 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 514 reviews
on June 18, 2015
I really love vtech products. They are well made and fun to play with. My son loves them as well. However, this car carrier is broken after 5 months. The songs will be played automatically without pressing, which is the case for a lot of toys. But! It will start playing, and in the middle of the song, it will repeat from the beginning as if it was pressed again. And it will do that until I turn it off. If I leave it on, it will start, and restart right away and repeat. So basically, it will play 2 seconds of the song forever. It's a fun car, but I wouldn't have bought one that played songs if the songs didn't work. We didn't play with this one as much, but this is the one to that decided it didn't want to function anymore. The song that broke was the one at the front, the big yellow one witb the horn on it. We tried pulling at the button, and it seemed to work once. But it will go back to repeating 2 seconds of the song over and over again. From now on, it will never be turned on, and I will be cautious in buying vtech products.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 12, 2016
This was a birthday gift from us to our son on his 1st birthday and today he's 20 months old and several other toys in between yet this is one of his favorite toys ! He loves loading, unloading the cars on the trailer and pulling them around the house . It has has enough buttons, lights and things to do to keep a toddler busy for hours.

THE GOOD
- The electrical contact characters (frog, skunk, bird) work very well and often it asks "Find the Bird" which our son loves solving by trial and error
- The cars are interactive as well with the "ready to go" sound playing once you load them up
- Similarly the mobile phone works when you remove or put it back in
- The side number dial pad reads our numbers and colors which are good for learning

THE NOT SO GOOD
- The side dial pad just randomly says numbers OR colors with no logic our continuity .. i.e It will count from 1 to 3 for the first 3 buttons and then suddenly switch to colors on the 4th button. There must be a pattern, but we're missing it..
- It starts going crazy when the battery starts going low and wont stop playing until you turn it off
- Small non secured parts like the mobile phone is prone to getting lost ever now and then

FINAL THOUGHTS
Overall this is a great toy/gift for young toddlers, they're not only going to have lots of fun doing all sorts of activities like pulling , loading the cars but also learn along the way
on February 17, 2016
This was a gift for my 1 1/2 year old Grandson last Christmas. He was so excited to get this out of the package and play with it, he didn't have any interest in the other presents he had waiting. The bright vibrant colors are eye catchers for little eyes. The truck is very durable and can withstand a lot of abuse from little ones. It makes cute little sounds and he loves loading and unloading the little cars. He walks around pulling it all the time, and pushes the buttons to hear the sounds, and he tries to repeat what it's saying. This is a great gift for a little one who is learning to walk and likes to practice walking and playing with cars.
on December 16, 2015
Bought this for my 1 year old son and it has gotten a TON of use.

The toy is well constructed (as always VTech delivers on that!) and even though my son might not be aware this toy is teaching him while he plays! The animals are recognized when put in the drivers seat and the ramp easily raises and lowers. I did cut the string off right away from the front, but that is just a personal preference.

My son will load all kinds of cars and things in this toy and push it around all day! He will drop it and ram it into the walls and this toy will keep on ticking! This is a great toy and would make a wonderful gift for any child!

I would buy this again!
on October 9, 2015
Purchased for my sons 1st birthday as a toy for him and his two year old sister to play with together. From the moment that I opened it they were fascinated and there were things that they could both do together and many different learning elements. They are actually playing together unsupervised with it right now. Initially she didnt want to share but now I just hear giggles and fun from them both. there is so much to do with this toy and I like its versatility for both children, it's portability, and that it fits the Fisher Price Little people because we have a boat load of those things. This is definitely a great buy, so dont hesitate!
on February 12, 2017
This toy truck is built tough and still going strong after 6 months of use. No problems with any of the parts and the little one loves to play with it all the time. The string could be a little longer, but the length is understandable not wanting a choking hazard. Overall I would recommend for anyone wanting a pull toy for their little one that will last and take the abuse. Great price and fast delivery.
on January 25, 2015
Both my 1 and 2 year old sons LOVE this toy! The sounds aren't as obnoxious as some other toys we have, and they love loading the cars on the ramps. The characters are cute and good enough quality that I don't mind my younger son teething on them. I had hoped that the radio piece would make sound on its own, but it doesn't -- you have to put it in its slot on the truck and the truck makes noise. Surprisingly, the radio is my one year old's favorite part because of the clicking sound the radio's button makes. I highly recommend this toy -- it even works well with other sets, including the Fisher Price Little People (of which we have MANY sets!).
VINE VOICEon December 25, 2016
Purchased this as a donation toy for an Angel Tree. Judging from the pictures of the child gifted with this toy, it was a huge hit! I love the learning opportunities offered by this toy, as well as the fact that it is sturdy and well built.
on November 20, 2015
I bought this since my son loves to pull things. I bought for his one year old birthday. As we unpackaged and set up I realized the string to pull wasn't attached nor was a hole for one to be placed... Not sure if defective or what. I have to my son anyway as he was happy to play with the talking toys however I wish he could pull it around- he would love that.
Our little one loves this V Tech auto carrier, as do we!

Always testing out toys and becoming familiar with just what the toy does is part of the fun of purchasing!

Well constructed, the carrier contains tow truck, vehicles, animal characters, a ramp, a closing gate, a radio control, sounds, music, recognition of characters and on and on.

Pushing the truck along the ‘road’ is easy and soft. Our little one loves the characters and taking them in and out as they are recognized for what they are.

This little carrier seems to do so much and affords fun, learning and dexterity.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.