Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 440 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 504 reviews
on February 10, 2010
Both our sons love this toy. They both have sensory processing problems and problems with fine motor control and the toy helps them with both. Our infant development specialist recommended it and it was an instant hit. The 3 yo loves to stack the cars on it and has fun imagining what the anilmal drivers are doing. Our 17 month old plays with it, too. He loves to push all the buttons and listen to the noises and sounds it makes. It is good for developing fine motor control as they play with all the pieces. It's also stimulating enough to keep their interest. Like I said, it was an instant hit and after two months they both still play with it frequently. It's durable, they haven't broken anything on it and our boys are rough on their toys. I highly recommend it.
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2017
My 1.5 year old son loves this truck so much! He plays with the characters and different cars and likes to hold the radio to his ear. But best of all the music, although repetitive, is pleasant and also a little catchy. To me, that's a huge plus! Also, the loudest volume isn't very loud - a good thing.

Remember when the battteries died on the Sit-Stand Walker and you thought "Finally!!" because it was loud, the songs were irritating and at times you thought it was possessed? You won't feel that was about this truck. It's cute, fun and the music won't drive you nuts.
on December 6, 2016
This is awesome. It arrived right on time actually early I think. It is very big! Way bigger than I expected. I love that it comes with three different animals and three different cars. I also love all the interactive play such as it tells you what animal you place in the driver seat or what color car you slide down it. I bought it for my 16 month old son but Im sure it will be played with for years to come. It has something for babies toddlers and small children. Its is hard to find toys with this many features for such a great price, but this toy is it. I love this toy it is also very durable for rough boys.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 12, 2016
This was a birthday gift from us to our son on his 1st birthday and today he's 20 months old and several other toys in between yet this is one of his favorite toys ! He loves loading, unloading the cars on the trailer and pulling them around the house . It has has enough buttons, lights and things to do to keep a toddler busy for hours.

THE GOOD
- The electrical contact characters (frog, skunk, bird) work very well and often it asks "Find the Bird" which our son loves solving by trial and error
- The cars are interactive as well with the "ready to go" sound playing once you load them up
- Similarly the mobile phone works when you remove or put it back in
- The side number dial pad reads our numbers and colors which are good for learning

THE NOT SO GOOD
- The side dial pad just randomly says numbers OR colors with no logic our continuity .. i.e It will count from 1 to 3 for the first 3 buttons and then suddenly switch to colors on the 4th button. There must be a pattern, but we're missing it..
- It starts going crazy when the battery starts going low and wont stop playing until you turn it off
- Small non secured parts like the mobile phone is prone to getting lost ever now and then

FINAL THOUGHTS
Overall this is a great toy/gift for young toddlers, they're not only going to have lots of fun doing all sorts of activities like pulling , loading the cars but also learn along the way
on June 22, 2016
I don't tend to like noisy toys. But this has a lot to offer. There's the mechanic aspect of the double-decker lift, the interactive amusement of the truck recognizing the 'driver' and the pretend-play value of the walkie talkie. I got this as a gift when my son turned one, and I'll get it again for another one-year-old boy.
on June 18, 2015
I really love vtech products. They are well made and fun to play with. My son loves them as well. However, this car carrier is broken after 5 months. The songs will be played automatically without pressing, which is the case for a lot of toys. But! It will start playing, and in the middle of the song, it will repeat from the beginning as if it was pressed again. And it will do that until I turn it off. If I leave it on, it will start, and restart right away and repeat. So basically, it will play 2 seconds of the song forever. It's a fun car, but I wouldn't have bought one that played songs if the songs didn't work. We didn't play with this one as much, but this is the one to that decided it didn't want to function anymore. The song that broke was the one at the front, the big yellow one witb the horn on it. We tried pulling at the button, and it seemed to work once. But it will go back to repeating 2 seconds of the song over and over again. From now on, it will never be turned on, and I will be cautious in buying vtech products.
VINE VOICEon December 25, 2016
Purchased this as a donation toy for an Angel Tree. Judging from the pictures of the child gifted with this toy, it was a huge hit! I love the learning opportunities offered by this toy, as well as the fact that it is sturdy and well built.
on February 27, 2016
We bought this for my two-and-a-half-year-old, and it quickly become his favorite toy. The fact that it can be used a single truck loaded with cars, or separated into several elements, helped keep him busy for long stretches, and he loved the lights and noises. Now that he's three-and-a-half, he has new favorites, but he still enjoys playing with it.
on December 16, 2015
Bought this for my 1 year old son and it has gotten a TON of use.

The toy is well constructed (as always VTech delivers on that!) and even though my son might not be aware this toy is teaching him while he plays! The animals are recognized when put in the drivers seat and the ramp easily raises and lowers. I did cut the string off right away from the front, but that is just a personal preference.

My son will load all kinds of cars and things in this toy and push it around all day! He will drop it and ram it into the walls and this toy will keep on ticking! This is a great toy and would make a wonderful gift for any child!

I would buy this again!
on March 7, 2017
I gave this to my niece's 1-1/2 year old son as a gift a couple of weeks ago.
He loves it and has been playing with it nonstop. My niece loves it as it keeps
her active little guy busy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.