Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "VTech Rhyme and Discover Book (Frustration Free Pa...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 18% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
VTech Rhyme and Discover Book (Frustration Free Packaging)
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 6 colorful pages; 3 light-up character buttons on the tabs of the pages make this a great early learning center
- This interactive infant book contains 7 popular nursery rhymes and 4 movable pieces; over 20 different songs, phrases, and sounds
- Lights, sounds, and open ended questions encourage thinking and learning for your infant or toddler as they play
- The educational toy is durable, safe and easy to clean once play time is over; wipe down all of the pages, buttons, and sounds quickly and easily
- The book contains BPA free plastic, recommended for kids 6 months to 3 years old; Frustration Free Packaging means book comes easier to open in a plain brown box
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The books have been smeared by sticky hands and wipe clean well, and they have been dropped countless times without damage.
Just recently, 10 months later, we have changed the batteries (two AAAs) in one of the books, and the other one is still going on the batteries that came inside it.
The pros are:
*Price (you get lots of bells and whistles for this amount of money) and batteries included
*Visually interesting (Four panels or "pages," for a total of seven different pictures/sides to look at, plus a couple of two-sided movable pieces that make sound effects, and three light-up "tab" buttons in the shape of a lamb, kitten and puppy, each with their own sound effects)
*Huge musical variety -- some songs have a couple bars of vocals and some are just instrumental
("Ring around the rosie," "Twinkle twinkle little star," "Mary had a little lamb," "Little Bo Peep," "Hey diddle diddle," "Bingo," "Three little kittens," "This is the way we ...," "Old McDonald had a farm," "The farmer in the dell," "Rockabye baby," "This old man," "London Bridge is falling down," "Three blind mice," "Sur le pont d'Avignon")
*The on-off switch has two volume choices, but the louder option is a little too loud for young ears. The lower volume is fine, and it would be nice if toy makers would put the volume switch somewhere less accessible to the child.Read more ›
|Length: 1:53 Mins|
- It focuses primarily on three animals - Dogs, Cats, and Sheep
- Plays a variety of songs - such as BINGO, Mary had a Little Lamb, Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star, Little Bo Peep, and Three Little Kittens.
- Two volume settings
- Lights in Red, Yellow, and Blue
- Each animal makes the appropriate sound
- As others have mentioned it easy to clean - sticky fingerprints are easily cleaned
- Durable - it can be dropped without too much fear of damage
- Someone mentioned that the red light contains lead... but I am not so sure it poses a risk. Outside of that there is not much chance of child getting hurt from this toy.
Final Verdict - Our daughter loves the Vtech Rhyme & Discover Book - It provides catchy tunes, flashing lights, and stories - what more could you want?
My 6 year old received this as a first birthday present and now my 8 month old just loves it to death! This is an all around great toy. It has several buttons and movable parts on each page. The music note and all 3 animal faces are buttons. Pushing them will trigger lights and different songs on each page. There are movable characters on each page as well that make noises when moved.
When you turn the page, it makes a chiming noise then goes into either a song or a nursery rhyme that coordinates with what is on each page. Pushing the music note with a page open will trigger the corresponding song to play.
There are two volume controls, low and high. The low setting is pretty much perfect while the high setting is a bit loud for my liking.
Over all, this is a fantastic toy and I am so glad that we received it and that it is still going strong! I recommend this toy 100%
*****If you have found my review helpful, please vote my click helpful below!.*****
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brought this after reviewing some of the reviews and we wanted to get something fun and educational. this was the one! Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Amazon Customer
My one year old loves this toy! It keeps her entertained for a long time.Published 3 days ago by Camilla Brandt
My baby girl loves to play with it. She dances almost each time she hears a nursery rhyme play :)Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this when my son was 6 months old. He is 2 now and still his favorite toy. I have a bunch of VTech toys at home, every one of them are exceptional. Read morePublished 4 days ago by ManuRaghav
My little loves this book so far. She's 7 months and it really keeps her interest.Published 5 days ago by LIttleJ