Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 19, 2013
I have bought this product week ago. on the overall it is good and happy with the delivery date. I have concern on its design. It is not attracting my kid, since display is not colorful. I really recommand to have a normal blue color led screen we see in other devices. It might give a attracivness to the kids. Also this has power-off button is on just top of screen, this getting off even my kid is trying to touch the display. My suggestion is, it could have been better, power-off button is any other place. i'm rating this to 4, since i like to size and color.
on July 12, 2012
Bought this for my 1 yr old daughter thinking it would be perfect for her, and I came to find out that this thing is quite elaborate! It's definitely intended for 2-5 yrs old, but my 1 yr old still loves it.

All of the buttons are able to be pressed, and have their own individual sounds and functions! When you slide it open for the keyboard function, you can teach your child the alphabet, in between "receiving messages from friends!" This is a fantastic little toy, and it's pretty durable. Basically dropped it a dozen times already!

I would definitely recommend this toy, but wait until your kid is at least 2!

~ B.
on January 8, 2014
5 stars across the board. My son is very satisfied with his new learning toy. I was very impressed by how realistic is was to a cell phone. Now I dont have to worry about him messing with mines anymore.
on May 1, 2015
Finally, a smart phone for toddlers, who love using their parents' real smart phone. I purchased this item for my 20 month old grandson and it keeps his attention more than the several other telephones I've purchased. Currently, he uses it for pretend play, and the other skills will be for later. I highly recommend this VTech smart phone for this tech savvy baby generation.
on February 3, 2013
This toy actually helps us keep our 1yr old away from our phones. He loves it and walks around the house with it to his ear saying, "Hello, Hello!" proceeded by baby conversation. He's still a bit young to use it to it's full capacity, but it's already helping him with his numbers so I'm looking forward to seeing how much he learns from it over time.

The only problem I have with this phone is the volume. When it's in handset mode (closed) you can barely hear it. But when you slide it open, it's super loud. This was a poor design as far as where the speakers were placed.
on March 26, 2017
Great product. The slide out makes the phone look even more authentic.
on January 14, 2016
My grandson, he's two (2), likes the toy. It's not the easiest thing to learn and not user friendly, but he liked touching the little buttons, and is still having fun with it. Something for him to play with while riding on trips. So with that being said, as long as he was delighted, I'm delighted.
on March 29, 2012
My 18 month olds love this phone even though I find it a bit loud. It plays songs and pre-recorded messages and displays text messages from "friends" on a black and white screen.. There are also some counting and alphabet games.

The buttons seem easy for them to operate and it didn't take them too long to figure out how to slide the keyboard out on their own. It's durable- a bit beefy actually- and has survived numerous drops and throws (opened or closed). It gets a lot louder when the keyboard is open....

Great for car rides if you don't mind the noise (better than screaming children). We have two of these.
on January 31, 2014
delivery was great even during the holidays. my son loved the toy. great toy for the car travel etc. great for a 2 yr old but still has challenge to keep a 3 yr old interested.
on January 17, 2012
I bought this for my 15 month old for Christmas since she is forever stealing my phone to play with. She still prefers my phone but she likes this phone too. Its very cute with good graphics and features. The only thing I can see wrong is that the on/off switch is located on the front and that seems to be the only button she wants to push sometimes. So it gets turned on and off alot! Also she left it on one day in the backseat and it continued to ring annoyingly (while I was driving and couldnt reach it!) even when she wasnt touching it. I got mine on sale during Christmas and I would purchase it again despite the few things that annoy me about it!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.