Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 682 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 754 reviews
I bought this for my 3 yr old. The first one I bought quit working within an hr on Christmas morning. My son was so disappointed. I went on Amazon asked for a replacement and Amazon shipped it the next day before I even sent the first one back. I didn't even have to leave the house to send back the first one, UPS came by and picked it up. I received the replacement within 3 days. This one works great! It slides open and has a keyboard like a real phone. Plays music and has some teaching alphabet games. The music can be turned off but not turned down. It will turn off on its own if not touched for a couple of minutes. Can not be accidentally turned on-- you have to press the power button for it to turn on. Nothing worse then making a toy turn on by accident during nap time!! Ugh! It Makes sounds when keys are pressed. Good quality-- other than a few paint chips still going strong and my 3 yr old has thrown it and stomped on it! Has held up longer than I thought it would. Lol
If you found my review helpful - please click helpful found below my review and if you have questions I did not answer feel free to leave a comment or go to my profile and email me. Thank you!!
on October 22, 2011
We got this for our 2 yr old for her birthday because she's always playing with Daddy's phone that is so similar. She loves it. She carries it around the house talking to Papaw and Daddy all the time. As she grows it will help teach her the alphabet because when you use the keyboard it says the letter and puts the letter on the screen. It does the same with the numbers and has interactive games to play. Great teaching toy.
on November 30, 2012
Ugh. This toy makes me nuts. Got it for the kids (yes, we got two for our two 4 year olds)...stupid on our part. Anyway, there is no volume control! Why do they do this to parents? Don't they want us to buy more of their products? it's crazy LOUD!

So, if it weren't so loud or had volume control it would be perfect. Our kids really like them, but they make me want to drink a margarita.
0Comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2014
I haven't really sat down and messed with this yet but my daughter is obsessed with phones so she really enjoys this...she is 1 1/2 and my son is turning 5 and he keeps taking this from her and playing with it himself. it's a neat phone for the price. What I don't like is that when you slide it open it is loud and when you slide it back into its original shape (as a phone) the sound is almost muted but overall I would say it's good =)
on March 12, 2017
My 26-month-old son ADORES this phone. He refuses to play the games; rather, he waits for a "friend" to "call" and then he hangs up on them before laughing hysterically! Occasionally, he will hold a conversation on the phone which is very one sided at his age, but, hey, as long as he is happy with it, I am a pleased consumer.
on July 15, 2015
This is a cute toy. I bought this for my friend's 2 year old son (who loves to grab his momma's phone) and he loves it. It's a great toy at an amazing price. The quality is good and I had no issues with shipping.
on April 20, 2017
My son absolutely loves this! A little bigger and clunkier than I thought I was going to be, but it's really cool! The letters actually appear on the screen when you type. Pretty neat.
on August 2, 2014
The product is great, and although the screen is not color my son loved it for a while, then forgot about it. But still, great play phone. I'll save it for another boy who wants to play with it.
on March 26, 2017
Great product. The slide out makes the phone look even more authentic.
on October 12, 2015
Noise is barely audible when not slid open. Overall, my daughter does not really like it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.