Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on May 25, 2012
Its a good buy just the screen is to small and why can't it be colored instead of black and white? That's my only problem with it other than that its a good laptop for the kids.
on October 5, 2014
My 3-year-old lovesssssss this laptop. She always sees her parents on their computers and this helped bridge that gap. Although she hasn't quite grasped all the games in the year or so that she has had it, she still plays with it frequently. We do not connect it to the internet for updates or whatever is asked for the internet part but maybe when she's older. The batteries also last a long time!
on August 25, 2015
beautiful pink color; mouse is hard to use for a 2yr-old; it's hard to get it play music: you press the music button and the voice instruction says to move left or right to choose music using the mouse; but after all that, we still not sure which song is which, it's confusing.
on April 29, 2014
This toy has so many different functions and that's what I love most about it. My daughter isn't quite old enough to operate it correctly, but once she is I have no doubt that this will provide hours of entertainment and learning. I also like that it is small enough to travel with and relatively light-weight. One dislike is the screen size... Would be nice if it was twice as big!
on June 22, 2016
My 4 year old loves it. Have not used the Netpals feature. But the rest of it is very informative and the content is presented in a way to retain the interest of kids.
on January 16, 2012
3.5 year old grandchild was the lucky recipient. She had it out of the box and was playing with it in instants. Unfortunately, she turned her interest to iPAD Angry Birds, which seems much more intuitive than this educational toy.
on February 20, 2016
Vtech no longer supports this toy. No more extra additional content is available. You are stuck with the same old apps that the kids will get tired of in couple days. Don't get this product.
on February 5, 2013
I bought this for my grandaughters 3rd birthday. There are many ativities that she can do now. However it is still a little advanced for her but allows her time to learn as she grows. It is very DURABLE. This was a major concern for me as she is quite the tomboy. She is thrilled to be able to play with this when others are using their grown up toys. Overall I am really pleased with the toy and the value.
on February 26, 2014
I bought this for my 2-year old daughter and she loves using it. She imitates me how I use my laptop and doesn't necessarily understand all the cool functions but I guide her along the way. As a mom, I love this and it's very educational and the mouse works great and there's a place on top of the laptop to easily store the mouse
on May 6, 2014
this can be taken anywhere and you can hook up online and download songs and personalize stories with your child's name. what i think my daughter has a problem with and even myself, is that the mouse is not really kid's friendly, maybe the manufacturer should look into just having one button to click instead of 2