Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe is an interactive desk and includes five activity pages to explore that are filled with engaging content
- Extend the fun with expansion packs (each sold separately) that include a wide curriculum; LED display illustrates letter and number stroke order and how to draw basic shapes
- Transforms from a desk into an easel and chalkboard with storage space for art supplies to encourage play and discovery; stool included
- For more ways to play, pretend to make a call on the toy telephone or listen to fun tunes on the music player; Progress Button reports on child's progress. Fabric Care Instructions: Clean with a damp cloth
- Features 100 plus vocabulary words, 20 plus activities and 20 plus songs and melodies; requires 4 AA batteries (not included); intended for ages 2 years and up;
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Interactive Activity Desk
Explore five interactive pages, and then extend play with additional expansion packs that each focus on a specific curriculum including math, science, language arts and more (each sold separately).
Learning Desk, Chalkboard and Art Station in One
Explore more than 200 touch and learn spots with up to 4 learning modes on each card.
Lift the desk top to reveal a real chalkboard.
Use the clip to hold paper on the chalkboard and create a masterpiece.
Shows how to write letters and numbers step-by-step.
Includes more than 20 fun melodies.
Introduces numbers and says cheerful greetings.
Activity cards and art supplies store easily inside the desk.
Extend playtime with additional expansion packs that each focus on a specific curriculum (each sold separately). Learn new vocabulary words, play more activities and listen to new songs and melodies.
Expansion Pack Titles Include:
-Nursery Rhymes (Ages: 2-4).
-Numbers and Shapes (Ages: 2-4).
-Animals, Bugs and Critters (Ages: 2-4).
-Get Ready for Preschool (Ages: 2-4).
-When I Grow Up (Ages: 3-5).
-Get Ready to Read (Ages: 3-5).
-Get Ready for Kindergarten (Ages: 3-5).
-Making Math Easy (Ages: 3-5).
The Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe by VTech is a three-in-one desk with interactive activity cards that’s expandable for more fun and discovery! The desk features an interactive desktop and five pages to explore that are filled with engaging content including letters, numbers, music, colors and more. Choose from eight expansion packs (each sold separately) that each focus on a specific curriculum like nursery rhymes, reading skills, animals and numbers. It also transforms from a desk into an easel and chalkboard with plenty of storage space for art supplies to encourage play and discovery. The LED display illustrates letter and number stroke order and how to draw basic shapes. For even more fun, your toddler can play with the toy telephone or listen to fun tunes on the music player. Enjoy hours of fun as you create, discover and learn! Stool included. Requires 4 AA batteries (not included). Intended for ages 2 years and up.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Great Touch Activity Desk for learning all sorts of things. Interactive. Educational
2. Very easy to put together. Push the 4 legs into the stool seat. Push the 4 legs into the Red Base of the Table. Push the Top Yellow part onto the Red Base.
3. Insert 4 AA batteries - not included.
4. A few things to note: the child needs to learn not to lean on/touch the table other than when they are intentionally touching/interacting with it. This is the hardest thing for my daughter to learn. I tell her not to lean on it, but she very quickly forgets. The table is very sensitive - you don't push the buttons, you just touch it - so it goes all haywire when she's leaning on it. It might be nice if they gave a little border at the front so kids can lean on it/put their hands somewhere - and have the buttons further up. Otherwise, they just need to learn to keep their hands off unless trying to touch a button.
4b. All the legs just push on. There is no lock or click that keeps them on - just tension. So you can easily pull them off. There's enough tension that it doesn't just fall off on it's own, you'd have to pull it off - but they can pretty easily be pulled off. You can use some glue to more permanently affix them in.
4c. There is no lock or anything to keep the table up when using the clipboard/chalkboard feature. This means that accidents can happen where it can be pulled onto fingers. Care would need to be taken. I'm thinking about applying some foam in key spots to prevent accidents/injuries. Older children can be taught to be careful - but my 2 year old wouldn't know until she got hurt.
5. The stool and table are quite strong and sturdy due to the legs bending out - so it has a nice wide base. The stool even holds me without any trouble - I'm 140lbs.
6. Overall, I love this product. It's very educational. Personally, my 2 year old needs some more growing up and calming down before she can really take advantage of this product, but there's no doubt that she can learn a lot from it.
If there are any questions, please feel free to leave me comments below and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you!
Two extra two-sided activity cards come with the desk, providing 5 different activities "desktops." These are the topics:
1. Alphabet is the one in the photo and it is non-removable; other cards slide into slot on top of it.
2. Numbers & Counting
3. Body parts (mouth, ear, head, nose, etc.) & clothing types (shoes, socks, watch, glasses)
4. Music Jammer with colorful keyboard and different musical instruments, plus music genres (jazz, hip-hop, rock, pop, R&B)
5. Fruits & Colors
Yes, there is an OFF button, Parents - but, unfortunately, it's easy enough for a child to turn it back on. However, there IS also a volume control.
There is a clear female voice that gives directions, sings, and in other ways interacts with the child. I bought this toy for my two-year old granddaughter; however, I think it would be suitable for 2-5 years old. There are other activity cards you can purchase separately.
The Amazon price was definitely the best price for this toy; Wal-Mart was about $40 more for the same thing! I am an instructional designer for online learning, and I thoroughly approve of this toy; it's impressive!
Absolutely great buy for the price!