VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe, Pink
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe is an interactive desk and includes five activity pages to explore that are filled with engaging content
- Extend the fun with expansion packs (each sold separately) that include a wide curriculum; LED display illustrates letter and number stroke order and how to draw basic shapes
- Transforms from a desk into an easel and chalkboard with storage space for art supplies to encourage play and discovery; stool included
- For more ways to play, pretend to make a call on the toy telephone or listen to fun tunes on the music player; Progress Button reports on child's progress. Fabric Care Instructions: Clean with a damp cloth
- Features 100 plus vocabulary words, 20 plus activities and 20 plus songs and melodies; requires 4 AA batteries (not included); intended for ages 2 years and up
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Interactive Activity Desk
Explore five interactive pages, and then extend play with additional expansion packs that each focus on a specific curriculum including math, science, language arts and more (each sold separately).
Learning Desk, Chalkboard and Art Station in One
Explore more than 200 touch and learn spots with up to 4 learning modes on each card.
Lift the desk top to reveal a real chalkboard.
Use the clip to hold paper on the chalkboard and create a masterpiece.
Shows how to write letters and numbers step-by-step.
Includes more than 20 fun melodies.
Introduces numbers and says cheerful greetings.
Activity cards and art supplies store easily inside the desk.
Extend playtime with additional expansion packs that each focus on a specific curriculum (each sold separately). Learn new vocabulary words, play more activities and listen to new songs and melodies.
Expansion Pack Titles Include:
-Nursery Rhymes (Ages: 2-4).
-Numbers and Shapes (Ages: 2-4).
-Animals, Bugs and Critters (Ages: 2-4).
-Get Ready for Preschool (Ages: 2-4).
-When I Grow Up (Ages: 3-5).
-Get Ready to Read (Ages: 3-5).
-Get Ready for Kindergarten (Ages: 3-5).
-Making Math Easy (Ages: 3-5).
The Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe by VTech is a three-in-one desk with interactive activity cards that’s expandable for more fun and discovery! The desk features an interactive desktop and five pages to explore that are filled with engaging content including letters, numbers, music, colors and more. Choose from eight expansion packs (each sold separately) that each focus on a specific curriculum like nursery rhymes, reading skills, animals and numbers. It also transforms from a desk into an easel and chalkboard with plenty of storage space for art supplies to encourage play and discovery. The LED display illustrates letter and number stroke order and how to draw basic shapes. For even more fun, your toddler can play with the toy telephone or listen to fun tunes on the music player. Enjoy hours of fun as you create, discover and learn! Stool included. Requires 4 AA batteries (not included). Intended for ages 2 years and up.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't get me wrong. I think this is a great little educational toy. But there is one issue I'm having with it that just turned it into a desk (for now). The issue is that it is very sensitive. Extremely slight pressure (think how sensitive a touch screen is) will set off any of the buttons.
As a result it just sounds like an auctioneer with a child's voice in my living room just going off. She enjoys laughing at the crazy sounds that come out of it as a result but not in anyway educating her. We've just turned it off for the time being and will try again when she's a little more dexterous.
1) the pegs NEVER EVER stay on the chair. They fall off it even picked up.
2) the additional learning sheets are loose fitting. Meaning they just come right out unless kinda held in place. So I put them up and hope to find them someday.