Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Metallica Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on June 17, 2014
VTech - VReader is a fun, educational and entertaining product. We ordered these for the grandkids and they arrived in 1 day! Excellent condition and they played them as soon as they could get them out of the box. Great Product.
on April 28, 2013
My grandson enjoyed this software, I think. Unfortunately, the V.Reader was left at a hotel while we were on vacation. It is sorely missed. I would recommend this item. Perhaps I can save and invest in another V.Tech. V.Readers are terrific. And their software!
I bought this game for my 5 yr old twin son and he absolutely loves this game. Not only him but, also his twin sister & my 2 yr old son loves this game. Great story-line throughout. Keeps them all entertained and learning is made fun.
on April 18, 2011
I bought my 4 year old great nephew the V Reader. What a wonderful gift. It is like a Kindle for little minds. Each story comes with various activities that are fun, thought provoking and educational. He loves Shrek and the V Reader makes him feel like he has a book like my kindle. I an buying one V Reader book each month and he looks forward to getting the next book. At first I thought the price was a bit much but they are very worth the price.
on October 20, 2011
We bought our grandson a v.Reader two years ago along with all the games for his age. He is 5 now and has mastered every game we bought him. Now we have bought all the games for 5-7 years old for his Christmas. We look forward to watching him play with them. v.Reader is an excellent game and learning tool for young kids.
on October 4, 2011
The MobiGo and the V-Reader were the best purcahses I every made. My daughter is 3 and she loves these two items. This particular game she enjoys a lot and will not put down. I use this for the long drives home, she stays quiet and is learning at the same time.
on May 16, 2013
My son absolutely loves this! I just got him the V-Reader for his birthday and I got this and cars for his V-Reader and it is just great! He can navigate all around it by himself
on October 2, 2013
It's cute, interactive and my daughter loves it. She is enjoying the extras. I wish that the pages would turn slower though. She doesn't always know how to stop that.
on January 27, 2013
This was also a gift for our little princess. That keep her busy dueling our cocktail or at the restaurant.
This type of game teach children and keep them amuse
on January 24, 2013
My son loves Shrek, and he really loves to listen to this story. He is beginning to learn how to read! Would recommend for children age 5 and 6 and even younger.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question