Other Sellers on Amazon
VTech Wiggle and Crawl Ball,Multicolor
|List Price:||$14.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.11 (7%)|
|Model Name||Wiggle and Crawl|
|Product Dimensions||6.46 x 6.46 x 6.97 inches; 1.43 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Move and crawl with the animal friends on the Wiggle and Crawl Ball by VTech
- Interactive ball wiggles and wobbles on its own encouraging your little one to chase after it; features 45+ playful songs, melodies, sounds and cheerful phrases
- Press the dog, cat and bear buttons to hone fine motor skills and learn about animals, colors and numbers; 6 interactive animals encourage play
- Five flashing lights attract your baby's attention while spinning and twisting animals encourage interaction; play and crawl with the moving ball
- Requires 3 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use); intended for ages 6 months to 3 years
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Language Development – Press the animals to learn names, colors and numbers.
- Sensory Stimulation – Bright colors and five flashing lights hold your baby’s attention.
- Motor Skills – Spin, slide, twist or press the buttons to build fine motor skills.
Encourage Your Baby to Crawl and Learn!
Watch as the ball wobbles and rolls on its own to encourage crawling, or press the animal buttons to hear over 45 songs, melodies, sounds and phrases. With flashing lights and animals that twist, spin and talk, your baby will also develop fine motor skills while having a blast!
Make the turtle spin, the bird slide, or the bunny twist to help develop motor skills.
Press the cat, bear or dog to learn animal names, colors and numbers.
Five flashing lights help keep your baby’s attention as the ball rolls.
|VTech Wiggle and Crawl Ball||VTech Turn and Learn Driver||VTech Pull and Sing Puppy||VTech Roll and Surprise Animal Train||VTech Care for Me Learning Carrier|
|Item Model Number||80-184900||80-166600||80-502800||80-151100||80-191500|
|Published Age||6-36 Months||6-36 Months||6-36 Months||6-36 Months||9-36 Months|
|Product Description||This interactive ball wiggles and wobbles on its own encouraging your little one to chase after it.||Your little one will love pretending to drive using the steering wheel that causes the cute dog character to move back and forth.||This playful interactive puppy loves to follow you around.||All aboard! Join the animal friends on an adventure as they ride the Roll and Surprise Animal Train by VTech. Play peek-a-boo while being introduced to animal names, animal sounds and colors.||Interactive pet carrier that lets little ones take their plush pet anywhere!|
Move and crawl with the animal friends on the Wiggle and Crawl Ball by VTech. This interactive ball wiggles and wobbles on its own encouraging your little one to chase after it. Press the dog, cat and bear buttons to hone fine motor skills and learn about animals, colors and numbers through more than 45 playful songs, phrases and sounds. Five flashing lights attract your baby's attention while spinning, twisting and sliding animals encourage interaction. Play and crawl with the moving ball! Requires 3 AA batteries (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use). Intended for ages 6 months to 3 years.
Choking hazard small parts - Item requires batteries operation, adult assembly is required.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By drew darling on November 30, 2018
The battery died quickly, within 2 months, and we didn’t use it very often because as I mentioned, it scared my son at first. The buttons are rather stiff/sticky. But a baby likes slamming things anyway so it’s not much to worry about if you have an aggressive player.