Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.75 shipping
VTech - Write And Learn Touch Tablet
|Price:||$25.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Touch screen with stylus
- Cute notepad design for easy portability
- 26 letter buttons, each represented by an animal
- 5 modes of play
- Progressive learning takes kids from shape drawing to letter formation
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I mistakenly bought this for my own 2-3year old son without thoroughly checking out its full features. Although he really does like it, it's going back! The positibve benefits do not outweigh the negatives in terms of educational/instructional value.
-encourages tracing with a pen stylus or finger touch on the screen
-includes a three sided, triangular pen, which is helpful to help start a correct early pen/pencil grasp
-easy to see screen, step by step instructions to form shapes, lower case and upper case letters (NOTE: SEE CONS BELOW regarding odd letter formation directions and modeling!)
-does engage my son (he keeps it in the bathroom as a special potty toy while he's busy "working", never gets old, will cry when it's gone)
-so far durable over several months of use and some accidental drops on hard tile floor and grabbing it by the stylus string
-has a free draw feature & a "make the picture dance/wiggle/jump" feature that moves your creation up and down a bit after drawing
--continuously positive praise for all attempts of writing/scribbling/drawing
-encourages shape and letter identification, plus beginning words that start with the corresponding letter
-terrible letter formation modeling (make two lines down, then connect them in the middle to make a capital M!? NO way! Just one example. Several more!Read more ›
* It has both capital and lower case letters
* The writing surface is easy to use and accurate
* It tell my son he has done a great job when he actually traces the letter correctly. If he does a poor job on the letter and hits the check to say his is done, it asks him to retry tracing the letter.
* It seems durable and has already taken a tumble out of the van door into a puddle. It is working fine.
* It has a shape tracing and free draw activity. There is also a hiding letter game which is good.
* you can turn down the volume.
Cons: Just a few...
* I wish that it started in the capital letter activity instead of requiring the child to select it.
* I wish that they had the same device but added a number activity to it
* The little pen is a bit thick for my son
* I wish that it did not say "see ya" when it was turned off. My son has started saying that which is annoying and he keeps turning it on and off just to hear the "see ya." It really is not the game's fault he knows how to push my buttons ;) However, I do not like slang so I would have preferred something like "I'll see you later" or "until next time"
By the way rated in durability 4 stars because i've had it for two days only so we'll see but if you've had or have any vtech toys you know that are long lasting!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
GREAT little tablet. I bought this for my Grandson when he was around 2-3yrs old & it has since been passed down to his younger cousin. It was a great option for car trips. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Kathy H
I bought several of these for my daycare. I love them because they help them learn their letters and show them the proper way to write them.Published 8 months ago by Tammi Love
NOt sure if this is because its an older model, but the screen is very dark. Not sure a young child can see what he is writing or spelling. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Judi HEnters
I was really disappointed on how quickly the pen came loose. The day I took it out of the box and used the pen it came out of the little hole and I could not get it back it. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Lisa Rambhajan