Car Phone Mount, VUP Car Air Vent Phone Holder Car Mount with Adjustable Strong Clip, One-Touch Design Compatible for iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR/X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus and More
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Compatible Phone Models||IPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR, IPhone X/8/8 Plus ，iPhone 7/7 Plus,iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus，iPhone Se , iPhone 5s,iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S7/S8/S8+/Note 8, Google, LG, Huawei, HTC, ViVo, OPPO, Moto, ZET, Android mobile phones and so on smart phones See more|
|Product Dimensions||4.65 x 2.8 x 3.58 inches; 4.8 Ounces|
About this item
- [ Slidable Base & Foldable Cable Organizer ]- Never block your phone's ports with TWO Slidable Base, plus One Foldable Cable Organizer
- [ Universal Clip ]- Two Clamping choics for both thick and thin air vent Cars, find the best one for your car
- [ One Key Release & Dilated Clamp Hand ]- With quick release button, you can easily put in or take off your phone with single hand, Dilated clamp hand allows you to hold phone with thick case, e.g. phone with lifeproof or otterbox case
- [ Fit All 4 - 6.5 inches Smartphones ]- Compatible with most smart phones, such as iPhone Xs Xs Max XR X 8 8 Plus 7 7 Plus 6s 6 Plus 6 5s 5 SE Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus S9 S6 S5 S4 etc.
- [ 12-MONTH WARRANTY ]- We offer 12-month warranty and excellent customer services for this product
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VUP is a leading brand for outdoor smartphone accessories, dedicated to providing highest standard products and customer services.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By KpopMom on July 6, 2018
By smile on July 15, 2018
UPDATE: I spoke too soon. The phone is continually dropping out of the hold and onto the floor. If a bottom "shelf" or "lip" was added, it would probably support the phone enough that its weight would not keep pulling it out of the grip of the holder. SO DISAPPOINTED! Too much of a hazard to use.
Also The in the cradle grips to hold the phone in place also make it difficult to easily insert and remove the phone... causing the entire unit to shift and even come off with the phone.
I do not want a suction cup to the windshield and there isn’t a place to mount to the dash.
One of two options will be to glue it to the air vents or second option, drill holes and screw it into place- which will ruin both the holder and the vent.
The only thing I didn't like about the holder was the lack of instructions. I kept trying to push it on, rather than unscrew the circle off the ball to put it together. It did not show that in the instructions, but once it's on, it holds tight. Certainly would purchase again.