|Item Weight||9.03 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||60 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
|Item model number||8542117658|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Vvblkhigls_20ft|
VViViD Black High Gloss Realistic Paint-Like Microfinish Vinyl Wrap Roll XPO Air Release Technology (20ft x 5ft)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This premium automotive vinyl by VViViD Vinyls is specially engineered for DIY'ers. This durable film is ideal for long-term fleet and motorsport marketing applications, and provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint.
- At 4.3mils in thickness, the film will stretch and conform to any shape and thick enough that discoloration, stretch marks and other visible defects when wrapping and driving are kept to a minimum.
- This product has built in VViViD Air Release, VViViD Resist, and VViViD Heat Fuse technologies to support the DIY'ers and the professional look of the completed quality. See the product description below for the details about these technologies.
- Application: Dry. Adhesive : Solvent-based, repositionable, permanent adhesive. Life: This vinyl is expected to easily last 5-7 years outdoors.
- This Vinyl can be installed using 3M 94 Primer and 3M Edge sealer, these are not mandatory, these products will promote adhesion and add life to your vinyl. The sealer or primer will not remove the glue, deform the vinyl or ruin the texture unlike cheaper quality films.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The VViViD Vinyls GLOSS collection offers beautiful colors in a film that is made to replicate an automotive finish. With a micro-finished surface, the gloss films are much easier to clean, maintain and install. You can wax, polish and use almost any chemical as you would on car paint. Used for wrapping cars, motorcycles, boats, airplanes, interior or exterior applications.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
after further investigating, it seems as though proper auto wrap vvivid xpo vinyl should have a silver adhesive side, this type stretches quite well based on a few videos i came across.
whether this is not auto wrap, an old version of xpo, or fake vvivid i cannot proper say but i figure it would be good for others to know.
With further experience, I'm still not a huge fan, but I will say that side-by side, the gloss on the Vvivid XPO is much, much higher than 3M 1080, and the fine scratches can be avoided by using a buffer wet down with soap and water, or minimized by heating the vinyl after squeegeeing to make it "self-heal." The film is thinner, but much stiffer, and takes a lot more effort to cold-stretch.
Seems pretty good, For someone like me that sucks with vinyl it was a chore working with it, but I noticed how when you heated it you can stretch it nicely, then it cools almost instantly and stays in the shape it cooled in.
Pretty need, It’s about what I thought it would be, if anyone didn’t like it I would imagine it is user error, product seemed fine.
Top international reviews
It does an okay job for vinyl sticker car decals, but it is trash for wrapping exterior car parts. Recommend to go find a guy who can do it so you don't waste your time dealing with this.