- Series: A collector's guide
- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: Motor Racing Publications; 2 edition (March 21, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1899870261
- ISBN-13: 978-1899870264
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,303,878 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
VW Beetle - a Collector's Guide 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What was on a 1951 beetle only for that year? You will find the answer and photo in this book. It also covers the Hebmuller , Karmann Ghia and Karmann Cabriolets versions too.
Have You heard of the 411-412, 914/4-914/6, the K70 and the 1302S & 1303S Beetles? You can read about them in this great little Book... I rate it 5 out of 5...