Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VacMaster 87620 Pro 90 Food Sealer, Metallic
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on June 7, 2011
I just used this for the first time and it worked great. Had some cheese I smoked the other week and this thing sealed it up quick and efficiently. I hope it will last at least a couple of years.

Follow up this thing didn't last a couple of years and I will never buy one again. I had a lot of trouble with it not sealing correct, not vacuuming correctly and not securing the bag with the lid, just a big pain in the butt. Went to a weston and haven't looked back.
on November 6, 2011
Our old FoodSaver (can't remember the model), which I thought was terrible, finally died. We did a lot of searching for a new food sealer and came to the conclusion that a great food sealer just didn't exist. We took a chance on the VacMaster Pro 90 and boy are we happy with it. We're a family of four who shops at Costco so I imagine we're in the middle range of usage needs. We've used several different types of bags and all work fine. You can press one button for vacuum and it will automatically vacuum and seal or you can press the other button and it will seal only. I highly recommend this sealer.
on January 18, 2011
I bought mine and it didn't work straight out of the box. Sounds like from the reviews that you either get lucky with one that works or you get a lemon. Company must have horrible quality control.
on August 8, 2010
My roommates & I bought one of these to make frozen dinners and divide up various game. Well the thing was very temperamental, was constantly making bad seals and the plastic for making the bags was highway robbery. I would go up to a real PRO vacuum sealer and leave this ripoff behind. You will not be happy with this product. I can't even find a video on youtube for this thing, so that just confirms that no one likes this thing.
on July 28, 2010
Got one of these for CHristmas. Never worked from the start. Company won't make it good unless we have a receipt (what part of "gift" do you not understand????)
on January 14, 2014
This VacMaster is so easy to use. I use mine daily. Great for sealing bags of chips ,crackers or cookies.
The sealing bags included are great for steaks or other meat or dairy products. The cord has a storage that makes it easy to fit against the cabinet. Just press on the lid until the green light turns red, that is all you do to seal bags.
on July 10, 2013
Bought this machine from our local Fleet Farm. They had them on a blow out sale for $38. The thing didn't work right out of the box. It would SLOWLY pull a vacuum then not seal 95 percent of the time. Then it started vacuuming but not seal or release the cover. Now I see why it was on a blow out sale. It's going back to the store tomorrow. I'll never buy this brand of vacuum packer again. Piece of junk.
on April 27, 2013
I absolutely Love this vacuum sealer and would highly recommend it for anyone. I raise my own meat chickens and do a vegetable garden. Therefore, my vacuum sealer gets alot of use. With this particular vacuum sealer, there are 3 different brand names of bags that you can use on it. I use the food saver brand (which works the best for me). The VacMaster Pro 90 is by far worth the money.
on December 3, 2010
I received one of these machines a couple of years ago as a gift. I have never had any problems with it. I love the size, it's compact and light weight. I didn't need one of the industrial type machines for home use, for leftovers, grated cheeses and small ready to go meals, it's perfect! Wouldn't hesitate to give one as a gift!
on February 6, 2012
This product is a piece of junk! Works about one time out of 20 seals. I'm not sure why it won't vacuum seal. It does seal ok, but not a vacuum seal. So if you want to be able to vacuum and seal--Don't buy it!!!

See 1 answered question