VacMaster PRO305 Suction Vacuum Sealer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Digital technology
- 12" seal bar with two seal wires
- Powerful dual piston pump
- Built-in cooling fan
- Transparent lid for easy bag placement
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
VacMaster PRO350 Suction Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster PRO380 Suction Vacuum Sealer with Extended 16" Seal Bar
Weston Pro-2300 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer (65-0201), Double Piston Pump
FoodSaver 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, 4800 Series, v4840
VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||GSM Sales||River Colony Trading||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cooking Depot|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 15 x 4 in||15 x 14 x 6.5 in||19 x 14 x 6.5 in||23 x 15.3 x 9 in||20 x 11 x 12 in||14 x 20 x 15 in|
The VACMASTER PRO305 offers a more complete and versatile professional design. With a stainless steel exterior and powerful dual piston pump, this machine is durable enough to handle more frequent use. This machine is perfect for serious hunters and fishermen. In addition, the PRO305 features a unique and practical see thru lid for easy bag placement. The user friendly digital display offers rapid marinating options as well as pulse vacuuming for more delicate items. The PRO305 accepts bags and rolls up to 12" wide and works with all VACMASTER accessories.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Surprisingly weak vacuum compared to my junky old Foodsaver. Very low auto cut off on the vacuum setting when using auto seal. I wind up using the vacuum override for virtually everything to avoid having a ton of air left in the bag.
On the plus side the heater is strong and will seal bags fully on the second lowest setting. However, the clamping force in the seal area is very low and the tiniest contamination with liquid will lead to leaks. Again, my cheap costco Foodsaver did much better than this. This unit gives me about a 60% seal rate with meat unless I scrupulously clean the sealing area after inserting the food.
Overall I'm disappointed. Probably OK for dry goods, but for meat, even stuff pre-dried with paper towels it's a real bear to use.
I have used the marinade feature and It works like
a charm really quite fast. It also is one of the only machines
that double seals. I would not hesitate on buying another if
another was needed.
I've owned this for 6 months so far and I have had no performance issues with the machine. I have used several brands of bags with this, including Vacmaster, Ziploc, and other sous-vide bags from my local supply store and haven't had any compatibility problems with sealing so far.
- High quality, heavy duty exterior
- Extra maintenance sealer kit included
- Clear sealer door is a great benefit to see exactly where the edge of the bag is to ensure you're getting a proper vacuum. It is also useful when manually sealing liquids as you can see when the liquid is close to getting into the juice tray without damaging the machine.
- This does have a loud fan noise when turned on, however I have done a few sessions with a lot of bags back to back and this machine hasn't quit like some Food savers so it does do its job to keep the components cool.
- Large footprint on kitchen counter - I do keep this stored upright with pads to protect the back and sharp edges and an elastic band to keep the door from opening. It would be nice if this was designed with extra pads and a door lock or clamp to be stored upright when not in use.
I would recommend this model as a quality middle ground between a cheap Foodsaver and a chambered sealer. However, the costs of the bags do add up. If you have the counter space I would recommend to look for a chambered model based on the price of the bags which are significantly cheaper.