Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
VacMaster VP112 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vacuum package soups, stews, and marinades
- Keep game meat and fish fresher longer
- Store meats and fish scent-free
- Eliminate waste of bulk quantities of foods
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item VacMaster VP112 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster VP112S Chamber Vacuum Sealer B00XNFQ6K2
VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer B001Q3LSW4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Z-Financial LLC||River Colony Trading||River Colony Trading||River Colony Trading|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 19.25 x 27.5 in||13 x 28 x 19.5 in||8 x 17 x 11.5 in||19 x 24 x 19 in|
Our VacMaster VP112 Chamber Machine provides the solution to the problem posed by other vacuum packaging machines currently on the market. How do you vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods? Current machines on the market are suction machines, meaning the air is vacuumed out of a vacuum bag and then the bag is sealed. However, along with air, liquids are also vacuumed out of the bag, leading to partial and even failed seals. Our VP112 Chamber Machine uses a different technology to eliminate this problem. When sealing with our chamber machine, the vacuum bag that will be sealed is placed inside the chamber of the machine and the lid is closed. Air is sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the bag itself, allowing air pressure on both the inside and outside of the bag to remain equal and liquids to stay in the bag. The bag is then fully sealed and air is returned back into the chamber.
Top Customer Reviews
- the reviewer who suggested you buy some cheapo plastic cutting boards to help fill the bags was spot on. What a great suggestion to keep the seal area clean! This did the trick: MIU France Flexible Cutting Boards, Set of 8. Much better than rolling the bag down over itself and introducing creases.
- the unit comes with 40 bags in 4 sizes; i suggest playing around with the included sizes before making the investment in cases of 500 or 1000 bags. I bought 6x12 and 12x14 bags sight unseen. the 6" bags aren't quite wide enough for most things, and for many of the things they do work for, they are so small that they are difficult to load. I would get something 8" wide next time.
- I had problems with the unit not sealing properly at first. This turned out to be user error; i was leaving so much bag in front of the seal bar that it ended up wrapping around at 90 degrees from the seal surface. This turn made it harder for air to escape the bag, which made the bags puff up during the vacuum process. When the seal bar clamped, the bag was not straight and there would be puckers in the seal. The solution was to just slide the food + bag back all the way so only 1/2" of bag came out in front of the seal bar.
Bottom line - if you want a chamber vacuum system that MIGHT fit inside a cabinet in your kitchen, this unit delivers. Just hold off on buying the bags until you get the machine and decide what sizes work best for you. It's also much quieter than any of the small consumer systems like foodsaver.