Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer" and save 37% off the $949.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $86.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Kitchen Products Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor for Covered Repairs
- Never a Deductible
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Your Covered Product
- Shipped Via Email so There is No Waiting
- See Product Description for Details Including Limitations and What is Not Covered
VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
|Price:||$699.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dry maintenance-free machine pump.
- Keeps food fresh up to five times longer.
- A double seal on each bag ensures a complete and lasting seal.
- Customizable vacuum and seal methods offer a variety of packaging options.
- The VP210 can vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades, and stews.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
Weston Pro-2300 Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster VP112S Chamber Vacuum Sealer
PolyScience 300 Series Chamber Vacuum Sealer
VacMaster VP112 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cooking Depot||Cooking Depot||Amazon.com||GSM Sales||Amazon.com||KeithDHo|
|Item Dimensions||19 x 24 x 19 in||14 x 20 x 15 in||23 x 15.3 x 9 in||13 x 28 x 19.5 in||18.2 x 14 x 11.8 in||13 x 19.25 x 27.5 in|
The VacMaster VP 210 Chamber Machine provides a solution to the problem posed by vacuum packaging machines currently on the market: how to vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods. Current machines on the market are suction machines, meaning air is vacuumed out of the vacuum bag, then the bag is sealed. However, along with the air, liquids are also vacuumed out of the bag, leading to partial or failed seals. The VP210 Chamber Machine uses different technology to eliminate this problem. When sealing with our chamber machine, the vacuum bag to be sealed is placed inside the chamber of the machine, and the lid is closed. Then air is sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the bag, allowing the air pressure on the inside and outside of the bag to remain equal and liquids to stay in the bag. The bag is then sealed, and the air let back into the chamber. In addition, the chamber machine can reach a higher level of vacuum. Most suction machines obtain a 24-26 hg level of vacuum, while chamber machines are able to obtain a 27-29 hg level of vacuum.
Top customer reviews
- Sealing documents: Sometimes when the chamber re-pressurizes the documents shift or wrinkle. Solution? Remove the top filler plate, lay document(s) (in pouch) down, place filler plate back on top, align as usual, and fire it up. Result is flat, in-place document(s) sealed up. Probably photo-copiable thru the pouch. Also, notary stamps are still clearly visible. IMPORTANT: Be sure there's enough 'head space' between docs and end of bag because the 90 degree turn the bag makes may create a crease...not what you want on your document(s).
- Pull a vacuum, no seal: Set the seal time to 0. Use to vacuum seal canning jars, degas fluids, etc. Remember to adjust the vacuum time appropriately for the intended purpose.
- Seal w/o pulling a vacuum: Set vacuum time to as low as it goes (6 sec) w/ seal time set to whatever you've been using.