Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Vaccination Voodoo: What YOU Don't Know About Vaccines Paperback – October 4, 2013
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Catherine J Frompovich has been a consumer health researcher and advocate since the late 1970s. She was in the vanguard of the health and wellness movement based on holistic health principles; natural, nutritious foods and diet; complementary and alternative medicine (CAM); and the wisdom of health and healing as passed down through the years from various cultures. Now, mainstream science and medicine are beginning to agree with some of Catherine's convictions. Catherine always has been an advocate in favor of a person's birthright to the care and treatment of one's health and one's children's health as he or she desires. Nothing is more personal. Catherine is the author of numerous books dealing with health, wellness, and nutrition since the 1970s. Several of her books are on Amazon.com now.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The facts make this book heavy reading. It's shocking to learn what we are never told - what's really in the vaccines, why certain additives were put there, what they actually do to the human immune system and baby's brains and what we can do about it. And most disturbing of all is that the scientists in industry and government (FDA/CDC) have known these facts for a long, long time but covered them up. The things that I learned that were most amazing and unreal were:
* the list of additives and accidental contents is incredible - formadehyde, SV40 monkey virus, pork virus (PCV), foreign animal cells from growth media (monkey, aborted human cells, mouse brain,etc), live virus, foreign DNA, antibiotics, peanut and shark oil and cancer virus, bacteria, bird virus and even mad cow disease possible
* The US Congress gave vaccine makers a get out of jail free card which encourages the explosive growth in new vaccines and a US Vaccine Court awards damages to (some) parents whose children are hurt, with gag orders attached.
* The FDA has approved insect growth media, like caterpillars, to grow the vaccines in.
* There never has been a double blind placebo controlled trial for vaccines. Instead of a real placebo, they test against other vaccines.
* A law for comparing Vaccinated and Unvaccinated populations was taken to the US House by Carolyn Malloney (D-NY) in 2007 but wasn't voted on. Neither was the Healthcare Rights Amendment voted on (adding to the Constitution).
* Doctors have known for years that the Gardasil HPV vaccine given to young girls can kill or turn its victims into health cripples.
* The major diseases were in steep decline towards zero due to better housing, sanitation, food, etc. before vaccines were brought in. Then the doctors claimed that they wiped out the diseases.
* At the "Simpsonwood" meeting in 2000 made public by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., 52 government, vaccine and health care experts discussed a study which clearly showed the link between vaccinated kids and the deteriorating health of children. Then they decided how to cover the story up and bury it.
* The vaccine makers have plans for 300 new vaccines and government has plans for an RFID microchip to be implanted in the palm of the hand to "track" citizens.
The author has an odd style of writing in the third person but we could cut her some slack - maybe she thinks it's arrogant to say "I did this" and "I believe that". She does ramble however and does repeat things. This could be improved in her next edition by stating at the opening of each chapter what it's about, then remove repetition and re-group subjects together. Avoid jumping to completely different topics on every other page! Her writing style is for a graduate level of audience, using dense medical terminology. She needs to add the definition behind each medical term or place a footnote. For example: neurotoxins [chemicals harmful to the nervous system] An index of vaccine terms at the back of the book would be great. (adjuvants, excipients, surfactants, etc.)
Bottom line: a valuable, helpful book.
Thank you Catherine for an excellent read.
Thank you Catherine for your excellent book. If only it were required reading in medical schools!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
2.Saying No to Vaccines: A Resource Guide for All AgesRead more