- File Size: 132 KB
- Print Length: 53 pages
- Publication Date: February 17, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007AW2CLG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #177,315 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Vaccine Illusion Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Being a paramedic for over ten years, I saw first hand many of the vaccine related injuries spoken of in this book (and some that were not), & I am sick of second & third year medical students in an ER telling families that "your child must have had some kind of response to a virus", when there is an absence of any other explanation for the child's condition on presentation at the ER except for it being post vaccination.
Doctors continue to see themselves as a high authority, yet to continue be taught only what pharmaceutical companies want them taught. For the sake of our kids and future generations, I hope this stops one day soon. Credible books like this one will help that cause.
So, thank you to the author, please continue to spread the word & I will continue to promote your great work!
Additiionally, in this 50+pp brief tome, Dr Tetyana shows the failure of Vaccine Immunity v. Natural Immunity, and the inherent dangers which come with the CURRENT Vaccine Schedule: the Mercury [as a preservative] in many vaccines [especially Flu vaccines]. One thing the reader notices about Dr. Tetyana is that like Dr. Andy Wakefield (UK), Dr. Russell Blaylock (Ret. Pediatric Neuro-Surgeon), Dr. Suzanne Humphries, and Dr. Kelly Brogan (NYC physician), is that THESE academicians are ASKING Questions. Dr. Tetyana wants Truth to prevail, especially when an adult or child's life and health are at stake.
Dr. Tetyana advocates FULLY-INFORMED CONSENT on the part of parents, especially and by patients in general. Much of the mainstream Medical Community and Mainline-Media BALK at much of what Dr. Tetyana advocates in this book, but of course they have good reason: PROFITS. Like few physicians and PhDs, Dr. Tetyana is honest and money is never FIRST, as it tends to be the case among the majority within the Gargantuan Pharmaceutical field.Read more ›
I intend to write a full length review approximately the same length as the book itself, with proper references to the statements I make. But it will take time, and I don't want more readers mislead by the lack of negative reviews, so here is a shorter version.
Here are the major problems I have with this book:
1) Lack of reference. The author make various statements which are critical for her stance against vaccination that is not reference at all. For example, she claimed that Jenner's smallpox vaccine was only effective for an undefined "a few years", and yet, all my searches yielded rather long effectiveness of vaccinia vaccine ([...]). The author seems to choose references that would suit her argument but ignore those that contradict hers.
2) Totally biased. I guess I can't really blame her for writing a book titled "Vaccine Illusions" and only criticize the efficacy of vaccines, but what I have a problem with is her disguising this book as a scientific book that can be used to educate parents who are trying to make vaccine choices. No, this book is for those who have already made up their mind to not vaccinate their children and are looking for validation for such a decision from somebody that can be perceived as "credible".Read more ›
This book surprised me; without getting too technical, it goes deep into the immunology side of why vaccines are not working, what unintended germ and exposure consequences they are creating, why "Herd Immunity" cannot exist through vaccinations, how antibody-mediated immunity works--and it even debunks the several misconceptions surrounding the early history of vaccinology. This is honest work. The author is providing you academic knowledge of what we do and do not know about our millenial-old immune system, which leads any common sense person to question whether we truly do need a better understanding of the immune system before we continue injecting drugs into our bodies. The author gives you some good reasons why the study of Immunology has really lost sight of the goal and how all the issues we are seeing with drugs points to the same lesson.
This books is well-researched with sources cited, but it isn't going to bash you over the head with the politics of vaccines. It is not over-bearing. Rather, it's going to provide you with the educational background to honestly question their validity and safety. This book will actually answer with factual textbook immunology lessons many of the questions you might have as to WHY. There are some areas of the book that are rather strong in opinion without a full validation of the premise, but overall you will learn a lot.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book. Perfect to open discussion and start to chip away at an illusion.Published 3 days ago by Louis Dooner
The author is a quack. She rejects evidence and promotes fear.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Others have explained the faults with this publication better than I ever could.Published 1 month ago by Sandra Perkins-Svensson
Comprehensive and well documented essay on vaccine efficacy and safety and vaccine's impact on public health.Published 2 months ago by Alice Becker
Before you buy, read this:
If you really want your vaccine questions answered, read this:
Your Baby's Best Shot: Why Vaccines Are Safe and Save... Read more
This is a very eye opening book! Supports us against the myth, and let the parents confident to avoid vaccines.Published 3 months ago
An incredibly irresponsible book that rejects the evidence, used as a self serving mechanism for the author. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Adair Daniels
As a curious mind and a parent, I was looking for a long time something with a good quality content and I found it on this book. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Dsan
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Children's Health
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Immunology
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Children's Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Basic Science > Immunology