Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 8, 2017
I own an "Original Vacu Vin Wine Saver". We've used it so much over the years that it needed to be replaced. So, with that, I bought this one, and it is not the same product.

The pump does not click when a sufficient vacuum has been pulled. It's cheap and wobbly. The two stoppers it came with are made of a rubbery black material. There is no "Vacu Vin" labeling on the pump. This appears to be some cheap knock off.
55 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 25, 2017
I love this wine saver. We have a hard time finishing a bottle in one sitting and this gives us about 3 days before we notice much deterioration in flavor. We have had ours for years and it still works great. You can also get additional stoppers if needed. The inexpensive price makes it a great add on gift for any wine loving friends.
on December 1, 2017
I had to watch a YouTube video to figure out how to use this thing, but now that I understand it I love it. It works so well! I never drink an entire bottle of wine in one night, so the Vacu Vin is a wonderful thing to have around.
on March 29, 2017
My first one lasted many years. I ordered this as a replacement. It has saved many bottles of wine from going bad.
on March 31, 2017
My step mom had these and I was soo pleased with hers I bought a set and we have eventually collected more stoppers because we are quite the wine drinkers in my house. They keep the fizz and your drinks from going sour. I have always been really happy with these.
on November 30, 2017
We never finish a bottle of wine when we open it and so we seldom opened bottles. Now we can have a glass when we like and not worry that we are wasting money and good wine. It's a good deal and it keeps the wine unspoiled.
on September 29, 2017
Has fit every wine bottle I've used it on, easy to use: pop in the plug, put the vacuum over it, pump air out and you're done. I drink wine every other night and now my wine doesn't taste like vinegar two days later. Yeay!
on March 4, 2017
This product is pretty neat. It is convenient to not have to put corks back in and take them back out every time. However, sometimes these can leak if the bottles are laid down, and I have also had them pop out of a cold bottle that heated up to room temperature on the counter.
on December 7, 2017
Replacement for lost vac saver. Works the same but to be honest not sure how much longer wine quality is preserved. Wine doesn't stick around that long. You can tell it does seal well when removing from the bottle.
on April 11, 2017
This seals my wine bottle like no other, first you put the rubber cork in your bottle, then you use the pump to pump it! The pump causes an air tight seal...and your wine will taste excellent when you are ready for more!