Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 8, 2017
I own an "Original Vacu Vin Wine Saver". We've used it so much over the years that it needed to be replaced. So, with that, I bought this one, and it is not the same product.

The pump does not click when a sufficient vacuum has been pulled. It's cheap and wobbly. The two stoppers it came with are made of a rubbery black material. There is no "Vacu Vin" labeling on the pump. This appears to be some cheap knock off.
55 comments| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 25, 2017
I love this wine saver. We have a hard time finishing a bottle in one sitting and this gives us about 3 days before we notice much deterioration in flavor. We have had ours for years and it still works great. You can also get additional stoppers if needed. The inexpensive price makes it a great add on gift for any wine loving friends.
on March 29, 2017
My first one lasted many years. I ordered this as a replacement. It has saved many bottles of wine from going bad.
on March 31, 2017
My step mom had these and I was soo pleased with hers I bought a set and we have eventually collected more stoppers because we are quite the wine drinkers in my house. They keep the fizz and your drinks from going sour. I have always been really happy with these.
on November 30, 2017
We never finish a bottle of wine when we open it and so we seldom opened bottles. Now we can have a glass when we like and not worry that we are wasting money and good wine. It's a good deal and it keeps the wine unspoiled.
on January 11, 2018
I love this. It's easy to use and works well. The click is nice so you know exactly when to stop pumping. and it doesn't take too many pumps. An almost empty bottle took about 15 pumps, much less for a fuller bottle.
on April 11, 2017
This seals my wine bottle like no other, first you put the rubber cork in your bottle, then you use the pump to pump it! The pump causes an air tight seal...and your wine will taste excellent when you are ready for more!
on January 2, 2018
I use one for my coffee containers, keep one with my wine supplies, and one in my travel supplies.

If you drink wine, this will make it easy to keep the wine fresh 'til you finish the bottle.
on November 6, 2017
If you drink wine sparingly and don't want to throw away a few glasses out of every bottle, this thing is an absolute necessity.

It works beautifully.

Don't assume it will keep your wine fresh forever though. These things are intended to extend the life of wine by a few days, not weeks or months.
on February 22, 2015
I bought this for all of my wine-loving friends for Christmas this year, and after hearing them rave about it, I had to buy one for myself. It you ever drink wine, just spend the few dollars and get this. It is so simple and easy to use. You put the rubber stopper in the bottle, and then put the pump right over the stopper. You pump a few times to pump out all the air and get a vacuum seal, and when you here the stopper click (usually only after a few pumps), then you know you are done. It seals so well that you can even lay the bottle of wine on its side in your wine rack or wine fridge. You can buy extra stoppers if you typically have multiple bottles open at a time (I got mine at the grocery store), but they are probably cheaper on Amazon). I was surprised at how much of a difference in taste it made. I am by no means an expert, I just love wine, so I will not try to describe the difference. Just know that it really does work. I definitely recommend this.