BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 25, 2015
I bought this for my parents, who know nothing about wine or taking care of wine. With them being novices, they did not want to open bottles of wine because they never finished them. I bought them this Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump and they loved it! I showed them how to use it. It came with 2 Vacuum Stoppers, which my parents loved, so they didn't have to buy anything extra. That was their favorite feature! It works perfectly and has maintained its' integrity! I think I'll be buying one for myself in the near future! I also love the sleek design!
on May 7, 2017
Bought as a present for my parents. It recently broke--- but lasted I think 4 or 5 years, and given their drinking habits, that closed lots of bottles! Still, would be nice if it hadn't broke :-(
on January 18, 2016
This thing really works. I've left a bottle out for about 10 days, opening it for a glass here and there, and resealing with this pump, and the wine tastes just the same as the first pour.
on October 10, 2017
nicely packaged and good looking. It works.
on November 7, 2011
This set is a must have for anyone who enjoys the occasional glass of wine but doesn't always drink the whole bottle before it goes bad. The system is very easy to use with a distinctive click noise to indicate it's done pulling air out, and creates a good seal - you can tell the vacuum has been maintained every time we open the bottle again (which has been as long as a week) because you hear the air whoosh back in. I have never used the crystal pourers, they're an unnecessary part of the set for me but the vacuum system alone is completely worth the purchase.
on August 23, 2015
I got this for my mom for Christmas, because she likes to have a glass or two of wine some nights, but my dad doesn't drink wine, so she always has left overs. She LOVES it! She says it works so well that she doesn't have to make sure to finish a bottle within a day or two. Since there are two stoppers, sometimes she'll save one bottle an extra day or two while she opens another one. She loves this gift so much, I'm thinking about getting her another set for her vacation home.
on September 12, 2017
This works great. Love it.
on December 9, 2015
I have used many many wine bottle stoppers / vacuum sealers, and none works as well as this one. Some don't work at all, and many of the sealers lose suction in a short time. This one doesn't pinch your fingers, doesn't lose suction, is quite small/compact, and is very easy to use. This is the 5th set I've purchased - 3 as gifts for fellow wine lovers, 1 for our wine cellar and 1 for our kitchen! I couldn't recommend this more highly!
on October 22, 2013
We have been buying the magnum bottles of wine for sometime and a day after opening the wine becomes sharp and changes it's taste considerably. This product has been working well for some time and pumping the air out of a magnum bottle with two glasses left takes a while. About 15 pumps, however it works well and keeps the wine fresh for 3-days in a wine cooler. Using normal sized wine bottles the pump is excellent, only a few pumps creates the vacumn needed to keep the wine fresh for two days. We store the wine on it's side in a wine cooler and have never had a leak using the well designed suction cap. The pour spout also works well, no more red wine spots all over the kitchen counters.
Enthusiast: Petson July 24, 2016
I am not a wine drinker, but occasionally - once in a blue moon - I like to sip wine. Since it always takes me days to drink a bottle; most often, I pour about 1/2 a bottle down the drain, I decided to stop being so wasteful and look for a way to keep the wine a little longer.

After reading many reviews of many similar products on Amazon and searched for the best ones on the Internet, this one was listed as one of the best by a writer for the Wine magazine. I went with this one instead of a very expensive (over $100) one, because I am not a serious wine drinker.

This product came with the pump, the wine pour, and 2 stoppers. I am not sure how long a stopper will last, but this package will keep 2 bottles of wine at the same time since it has 2 stoppers.

I tested this out, and it seems to keep the wine for at least 5 days now. I like real sweet wine, and it tastes about the same as the first glass 5 days ago. It is very easy to use... I pressed the stopper into the bottle as far as I can, and placing the pump on it, I pumped it until it started clicking. After it started clicking, the more I pump, the tighter the tension in the pump. It tells me that there is little oxygen left in the bottle. When I am ready to pour another glass, I would push the center part of the stopper and I could hear the air sound which loosen the stopper. I did also try pushing the stopper on the side and it also released the pressure in the bottle.

This product is fair inexpensive and it does the job. I high recommend.