|Item Weight||30 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 13 x 24 inches|
|Item model number||GV50PRO|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||5 Years|
VacuMaid GV50PRO Professional Wall Mounted Utility Vacuum with 50 ft Hose and Tools
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 50' hose, hanger, caddy, wands, dusting brush, and floor/upholstery tools
- Galvannealed steel and powder-coated for corrosion-resistant lifetime use. 7 gallon dirt capacity.
- Big 5.7" Ametek Lamb motor, up to 75% more life than comparative brands.
- Sealed HEPA-style bag - No messy cans to empty or filters to clean
- This system mounts quickly & easily to the wall eliminating tipping over
Find the perfect gift for the tools professionals and DIYers in your life Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Powerful and durable wall mounted vacuum
This wall-mounted vacuum cleaner is extremely powerful and has a variety of cleaning applications, both residential & commercial: Garages, Vehicles, Auto Detail Shop, Workshops, Utility rooms, Basements.
This unit is constructed out of rolled galvannealed steel and powder-coated for a tough, corrosion-resistant lifetime of use. It mounts quickly and easily to the wall with no plumbing necessary. Simply attach the hanger bracket to the stud, slide the unit onto the wall, plug it in and you are ready to clean. The exhaust will operate as a light blower for your shop or garage. This feature does not replace a leaf blower.
**THE GARAGE VAC IS NOT INTENDED TO PICK UP LIQUID OF ANY KIND.**
This vacuum cleaning system has a 120 volt 5.7″ Ametek Lamb motor for performance, a sealed HEPA-style bag for filtration, and 7 gallon dirt capacity. The motor in this system provides up to 25% more motor life than comparative brands. And with the power behind this vacuum, it will not only do a great job picking up dirt, but it will even pick up everything from sawdust to nuts & bolts.
- 120 volt 5.7″Ametek Lamb motor
- 15 Max AMPS
- 138″ Sealed Vacuum
- 740 Max Air Watts
- 550-650 hours of motor life
Variety of Tools for a Variety of Uses
This system comes with a variety of tools and accessories for your garage cleaning needs. The standard hose is 50 ft. long, so you won’t have to pull and stretch to make it reach. There is a floor brush for the garage or shop floor and premium cleaning tools for dusting and cleaning upholstery, vehicle floors and in the cracks and crevices of your vehicle or shop bench. After you clean up the car and work places, you can tackle the leaves on the floor of the garage. Also included are storage accessories such as a hose hanger and caddy bag for tool storage. An extension wand is also included for added reach and above-floor cleaning.
- Crevice tool
- Upholstery tool
- 12″ floor tool with natural bristles
- Dusting brush
- 50′ Crush Proof Hose
- Metal Telescopic and curved wand
- Hose hanger bracket
- Tool storage bag
- Vacuum mounting bracket
- One 7 gallon 5-layer HEPA-style bag with a fine particle filtration up to 99.98% (HPB2H)
Made in USA
The VacuMaid Garage Vac is a wall mounted vacuum system that saves you floor space and easily installs within a few minutes with the enclosed mounting bracket.
An additional hanger bracket may be purchased if for a secondary mounting location.
Lindsay Manufacturing has been manufacturing central vacuum systems since 1956.
Our products are made in an 150,000 square foot main facility in Ponca City, OK.
With a disposable paper bag, the VacuMaid is a breeze to maintain
This system uses a sealed HEPA type bag. The mass of dirt and debris is picked up by your vacuum and deposited into the bag inside your dirt canister.
5 Year Limited Warranty 90 day Warranty for Commerical Use
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Quality Build. Not cheap feeling.
- Easy to Hang. Setup took almost no time at all
- Ease of Use. Absolutely simple. Just grab the hose and flip the on switch.
- Made in USA. Enough said.
- Packaging. The unit was packaged perfectly when delivered.
- Appearance. The paint job is amazing.
- Plastic Hose Holder.
- Suction. The suction is good to very good. I just wish it was better.
- Super long hose. The hose can reach a very long distance.
- The bag compartment. Very easy to access.
1) Car interiors: The 50 ft. hose gives the ability to reach the car when parked in the driveway and yields easy maneuverability around the car. It is nice not having to deal with typical shop-vac-type vacuums that need to be dragged around the car during vacuuming. I find myself using the wand, dusting brush, and small floor/upholstery attachments as each one is more efficient at cleaning different parts of the car interior. An added bonus by being distanced from the vacuum is that you can have the car radio on while vacuuming, or at least enjoy a much quieter cleaning experience when compared to typical shop-vacs.
2) Garage/basement: I have an epoxied/sealed garage and basement work area. This unit allows me to reach all corners of this area while typically using the extension handle with the large floor attachment. The vacuum is able to pick up dirt and debris including small rocks depending on the attachment you are using. Again, it is nice to have the versatility associated with the 50 ft. hose.
I work a lot in my garage and am over the top anal about the cleanliness of my cars.
I would recommend this to any homeowner wanting to "step up."
The mounted this unit in between my garage doors. This way, both cars can be accessed within the driveway by the nice long hose.
The unit has great suction power, while still maintaining a quiet sound.
This is considerably quiet than the blue wall mounted Shop Vac.
Like the access to the bag ... it is literally a top that rests on the unit.
Installation took me about 30 minutes.
A huge thumbs up on this.