BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on July 29, 2016
For those who are saying these rating are fake and that they all have a similar story, let me say a few things. We are all here for the same reason. Our stories are going to be similar. For those who are saying the reviews are fake and it's just people who are wanting free supply because Vagifirm offers it to their buyers for a review. 1)It does not say it has to be a positive review 2) I'm sure NO company is going to want you to write a great review for something that just simply does not work for you and 3) who would write a good review for ANYTHING that was unsatisfying or did not meet their standards for what they were hoping for with a product in hopes to get MORE of that product that did nothing for them in the first place? I'm really hoping noone. With that being said, here's my experience so far.

I have NOT had the same body since I have had my little one, (Lets be honest, who does?) but particularly in the vaginal area. I always thought I needed to just give it time and my body will recover... hasn't happened. My little one is going on 3 now. I tried kegel exercises and I honestly just don't know if I'm doing them correctly. I mostly say this because they haven't worked. I researched gels, pills, weights, and surgery. I didn't go with gel because I was looking for a more long-term result and definitely not so messy and wasn't interested in the possible UTIs from them. Although I wouldn't be opposed to surgery, I don't have that kind of money. Weights didn't seem like the best idea for me because I don't believe I was doing those types of exercises correctly anyway and adding weights to those exercises without a coach to show you what you're doing right/wrong seems pointless and lets face it. I REALLY don't want to research coaches for vaginal exercises... If that's even a thing.

So, I'm left with pills. My only thing with those is, when you take any type of pill wether it be a multivitamin or an asprin, it all has an effect on your body chemistry. I was reading on some vaginal tightening pills that they cause an odor, they cause nausea, and even one that made some people have a hormonal reaction enough for them to not WANT to have sex anymore. Like, their drive simply disappeared. That was NOT what I was looking for. So after a couple of weeks I decided to try Vagifirm.
Its money back guarentee through the manufacturer themselves for 1 full year, so I figured if I give it a try there's really nothing to lose.
This may be where I lose you, but hang in there. I am a person who's body adapts nicely and quickly to change. Is there a miraculous change? No. Am I liking what I have noticed so far? Yes! On day 2 my fiance even commented on how I was producing, lets say, natural lubrication more-so than usual. He doesn't know that I am taking anything. Simply, because he finds me "Perfect in every way." I am trying Vagifirm to hopefully build me some more confiedence. Maybe if I felt a little sexier I will be able to see how he sees me. I'm on day 4 and I can tell the difference. I messured myself using my fingers before Vagifirm, and checked myself today, because although he didn't say anything this time I felt a difference during our love making. Before I started taking these pills, I could put 3 fingers in and still have just a little extra room to wiggle around. Today, I can still put 3 fingers in, but barely! The only exercising I do is walking, chasing after my little one, and *cough* in the bedroom. I have a very slim body, it just has always had a hard time with recovery. So far, these pills have shown improvement. I can say they do NOT give off any type of odor. I haven't changed my diet, which is NOT a healthy one btw. I am just really happy so far.

I am one of those people who read 10,000 reviews before doing something, but honestly everyone is going to have a different experience. Depending on how your body adapts to new things, how long its been since you have tried to take care of yourself, and how consistant you really are with staying in a routine will all take a toll on what kind of results you're going to have. You can't say something isn't going to work if you don't give it a shot. I wish all of you wonderful ladies luck and hope for you the very best! I'll come back for an update sometime down the road with my progress.
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2016
First of all I'm a mother of 4. N when I read this i was like, no way! After reading the reviews. I decided to try. I've been using for about 3 months now n i can honestly say that there is a difrence. Not a virgin again but definitely a diffrence. I will continue to take this...n I'll update in a couple months, For those woman who are skeptical bout buying this...
on March 5, 2016
I already got my third bottle today am really excited because i seen improvement this last 2 months all i give this a 5 star because i been stratified with this pills really recommend
on August 24, 2017
I did not think this would work, But I'm glad i tried it cause now our intimacy is much more pleasurable i am surprised and grateful to have found vagifirm .
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2015
This stuff works! I was sooooo surprised that it did also. My bf and I have noticed a major difference. Could not be happier.
on April 27, 2016
It is great my vagina feels way tighter and it smells super great I most definitely recommend it
on May 31, 2016
I have only been taking the pills for two weeks and already see a difference!
on December 5, 2016
I used this product for 1 month and couldn't tell much of a difference. Will try for another month to see if there will be any changes.
on July 9, 2015
it realy works
on March 31, 2016
Ibtook vagiform everyday for a month tho i havent noticed a huge difference in lubrication wetness or tightness. Maybe because i havent layed off sex with my boyfriend. Im going to get another bottle and refrain from being so active since we only see eachother on the weekends and see if there is any difference.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.