Vaincre 180° Full Face Snorkel Mask with Panoramic View Anti-Fog,Anti-Leak Snorkeling Design with Adjustable Head Straps-See Larger Viewing Area Than Traditional Masks for Adults Youth
|Price:||$28.99 - $35.99|
- Panoramic Full Face Mask – Offering superior views over a standard diving mask, our 2-in-1 mask and snorkel offers a 180° view for beautiful underwater adventures. It is also equipped with a movable GoPro camera stand so that you can capture every amazing moment in the sea and share it with your friends and family.
- Deep, Easy Breaths – Taking in undersea sights is made easier with a unique full-face design that lets you breathe without holding a snorkel in your mouth, easier than ever before and can breathe naturally through your mouth or nose while you are snorkeling. Dry Snorkel system at the top allows the valve to close automatically to prevent water from entering the breathing tube.
- Anti-Fog Lens – The innovative breathing chamber provides streamlined airflow to eliminate fogging for crystal-clear fish and sea life viewing.
- Beginner & Youth Friendly – Great for youth and adults alike, our face mask with built-in snorkel reduces swimming energy wasted and lets you focus on surface diving.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction – Every Vaincre full face snorkel mask is backed by superior reliability and true quality assurance for a confident purchase.If any quality problems are found of your snorkel mask, we will offer replacement for a new product free of charge or 100% refund.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nearly 3/4ths of the world is covered in water and what lies beneath is a sea life experience you can only enjoy if you’re looking. That’s why we created the fun and innovative Vaincre Full Face Snorkel Mask ; a 2-in-1 diving mask that lets you enjoy panoramic views without having to hold a snorkel in your mouth!
180° Panoramic Views
A truly inspiring design, this large, full face mask lets you capture all the movement below and around you with breathtaking clarity. The anti-fog mask also features a built-in snorkel tube at the top so you can breathe easily via your mouth or nose; making it perfect for beginners, and adults alike. The top of each mask features an integrated or movable GoPro compatible mount so you can easily connect your camera and capture your dives in hands-free high-definition.
Make the Most of Your Snorkeling Experience
Look behind every outcropping and coral reef to see all the beautiful and vibrant creatures below with 180 degrees of panoramic views. Enjoy a crystal-clear viewing experience with anti-fog technolog.
- Preparation: Check the seal. Once the mask is tight on your face, it will be the right size if there is no space between your chin and the silicone skirt of the mask.
- We recommend that men shave their beards before using the Vaincre mask and people with long hair, make sure it does not come between your forehead and the mask. because the hairs can break the seal between the silicone skirt of the mask and your skin.
- Use the mask properly will also reduce mist up. Make sure that the nose silicone parts close to your face and water ≥ 18 °C anti-fog system is optimum. Breathing slowly through your nose helps reduce chances of fogging. The separate breathing chamber makes airflow away from your main viewing visor that will help you snorkeling longer.
- Please Remind, this mask is designed for observing seabed, not suitable for strenuous swimming. This is the Surface mask, not suitable for free diving.
- If your breathing sometimes blocked and feel hard to breathe, please do not struggle. This is because the dry top floater seal the inhale air path when your snorkel was totally immersed into the water or a wave went over your head. Just simply lift your head out of the water and it will drain out of the chin valve,no need remove your mask to clear it of water. But if you feel light headed please remove the mask immediately, keeping your chin slightly up will create the best breathing experience.
- Please be aware of the SAND. Avoid letting your mask come into contact with sand as this can scratch the window of the mask. Please rinse the snorkel and mask vigorously before connecting the snorkel mask and the tube if have sand.
The built-in top snorkel lets you breathe more easily so you can focus on swimming and enjoying the sights and not on struggling with breathing in water.
Curved lens and Flat lens are choosable. We will suggest you do not wear the mask at a very long time if you first time use this mask. If worry about distorted view please choose the flat lens.
Rinse and clean the mask by running water, avoid exposure under direct sunlight. Wipe the remaining water with a soft cloth. We recommend that you keep the original protective film to avoid scratches.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With in 24 hours of this post, Savi from Vaincre contacted me concerned about my dissatisfaction regarding their product. Savi was extremely helpful in trying to solve the problems that I had encountered with the mask, even going as far as sending me different size mask. I declined due to the fact that I don't plan on snorkeling again for a quite a long time. I was impressed with the prompt response time and genuine concern that Savi exhibited. If you do buy this mask and aren't satisfied, Savi will provide great customer service and help get you the desired results from their product.
- The flat view will cause you to see things out of the corner of your vision that will make you think things are closer than they actually are - i.e. other snorkelers.
- I tried the GoPro mount and thought I had it aimed appropriately, but ended up with video that was either looking across just under the water surface or out of the water. It may be possible to mount better, but I prefer a float/stick mount.
- The mask makes you more buoyant than a traditional mask. This is great if you just want to float on the surface and a real plus for kids, they barely need to tread water. It does make diving more difficult and be prepared for a considerable amount of pressure on your face while going down.
- The water trap in the snorkel works well, not once did any of us get excessive water into the mask from this path.
- I read other reviews about fogging, the only time I had a fogging issue was when I had my head out of the water for a few minutes helping one of the kids. As soon as I went back to snorkeling, the fog went away and stayed away. I've been reviewing my GoPro video and I believe that the live viewing from the mask was way better than any of the 4K video.
Overall though, my wife and son loved theirs. They gag at putting a snorkel in their mouth. I also enjoyed using it and I would recommend it to anyone.
Just remember, don't put sunblock on your face as that makes the silicone slippery and let's the water in as well.