Valco Baby Snap Duo/Dual (Double) Stroller (Black Iris (2012))
- SUPER lightweight full service Double Stroller
- Weighs under 22lbs (including front bars & wheels), perfect for Traveling
- Flat fold with automatic lock can stand on it own. 2013 models have a shoulder strap for extra convenience.
- Transforms into a travel system
- Features a Full infant recline, EX-tended canopy, Xtra airflow & roomy seat
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Push and Steering: Super easy push. While it's easiest two-handed, I can do it one handed while writing using my phone or holding an umbrella. Just today I pushed over grass, gravel, and mulch and it handled them all no problem. Obviously not as smooth as a jogging stroller would be, but it really doesn't give me any trouble. I live in a walkable neighborhood and use it every single day to take my daughter to school. Our sidewalks are bricked and we have to go up and down several curbs. It has never given me any trouble on bricks or the curbs. I have a friend with a Combi and that stroller always has trouble with the curbs because there is no solid bar in back to push down on with your foot like on this one.
Comfort: Both the baby and toddler seem very comfortable. I used an Uppababy Snugseat for the first several months with the baby and it fit perfectly. In fact it reclines so flat I didn't need to use the wedget that comes with the snugseat.
Fold: Super easy! Push two buttons, fold in half, presto! I know it fits standing in a toyota highlander and it also fits behind the third row of a toyota sequoia. The only thing that could be better is the lock for the fold doesn't always stay locked.
Canopy: I thought the single canopy would be a bother.Read more ›
Here are some of the great features of the Snap Duo2 that I find important:
1. Its really light & truly so easy for moms to lift (undler 24lbs - less than many SINGLE stroller out there)
2. It is so easy to fold one handed and has a clean fold (which means the inside of the seat where the child sits can stay clean from unhygienic elements). It also has this great carry handle and shoulder strap that makes it so easy to go anywhere.
3. It's got a full recline that's suitable for infants and also a really upright seat which it great for older kids who want to sit up straight and see the world.
4. And of course a stroller can't be great unless it pushes really well and this one does. You wouldn't think such a light stroller could possibly push well, but it somehow does. I also don't feel that the weight distribution is a problem with this stroller. It pushes nicely no matter if I have a heavier kid in one side and light in the other. We've used it around the neighborhood, shopping and taken it on trips and its been a great ride.Read more ›
I looked into double umbrella strollers as they would be the lightest, but the features were lacking if they were too light, or the strollers were too heavy if loaded with features. Then I thought about waiting for the uppababy g-link as I love the g-luxe; fortunately, I came across a review for the snap duo 2 that got me curious. So despite not having a local shop that carried the particular stroller of interest near me, I decided to go ahead and purchase one.
This stroller is amazing. It is a full featured double stroller that is lightweight. I got the denim tailor-made model since I wanted to splurge a bit on style and I am so glad to have made the purchase. The stroller is narrow enough to comfortably go through standard doors. The basket is a good size (nothing compared to the baby jogger city select but much bigger than what umbrella strollers can provide) and I am able to squeeze my diaper bag through. The stroller itself is well balanced. I put in my 33 pound daughter in one seat and left the other one empty to test it, and I am still easily able to steer it. Each seat fully reclines and can sit fully upright (or as upright as possible for a stroller). I didn’t think my kids would care for the belly bar, but they love it. My older one leans forward to explore her surrounding and the younger one hangs on to it for security. Also, it comes with a rain shield! It folds and unfolds pretty easily, and the unfolding portion is more intuitive compared to my city mini gt double.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My stroller bar broke and my stroller won't fold in less then a year and a half after purchasing. Customer service is appaling - they don't stand by their stroller and the best... Read morePublished 1 month ago by my shliach
I'm conflicted whether this is a 3 or 4 star carriage. On the one hand it's a great overall carriage, however it has some significant drawbacks to consider before purchasing, see... Read morePublished 2 months ago by ST
I have a 16 month old and a 4 month old. When the new baby was about a month old I went to put the jump seat of the 2014 Uppababy Vista, I then put the baby carrier on top and was... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Alexandra A.
Lightest double stroller on the market from my research and it definitely is easy to carry around for a double. Solid construction. Super easy setup and fold down. Read morePublished 3 months ago by UnicornDad
Absolutely LOVE this stroller!!!! Super light and easy to push. Well worth the price.Published 3 months ago by SaraB
Love this stroller! I spent forever agonizing over the perfect double stroller and I feel this is as close as possible! It's lightweight, stylish, and versatile. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Tiff D
I researched double strollers for months before I had my third baby and I am SO GLAD i went with this. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I've had my fair share of strollers and I really love this one! I like it better than the city mini because when the hoods are pushed back it doesn't sit right behind my sons head. Read morePublished 5 months ago by N.K.