- File Size: 88 KB
- Print Length: 12 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Elena DeRosa (January 31, 2012)
- Publication Date: January 31, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0074B2DAS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #38,274 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
The Valentine's Day Curse -- A short story Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I thought this was a really cute little story. As with any short story, there is not a whole lot of deep character development. We do not learn a whole lot about Lisa's motivations, and why she married Joey in the first place. And I am not really sure we needed to. All we needed to know is he broke her heart, and that is what we learn the most about.
Not everyone loves Valentine's Day, so this story is a funny little reminder of that. There was a time in my own life, after getting burned one too many times, that I too hated that day. But, things can be transformed by the power of true love. So, this story can appeal to either people who love or hate the holiday. All in all it was just a cute little story.
I was not disappointed.
Ms De Rosa is an excellent author and she shows a mastery in keeping the reader gripped until the end ( which is clever and unexpected)
The characters are very well crafted and engaging.
I look forward to the next!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like nice little revenge stories like this. Like the old saying goes: 'Karma is a bitch!'
I'm going to search for more stories like these.
Lovely engaging story with a great ending. Reminiscent of O. Henry and definitely worth the read!Published 23 months ago by Michael D. Cipolla
I skipped several pages to know the ending. Most of the contents are kinda repetitive and predictable.
It won't make me want to read it for the second time.
I love it and I can't wait to read the next part and if there is not a sequel I love the cliffhanger and I cannot wait to read more by this author OMG whoever has not or dislikes... Read morePublished on May 25, 2013 by heather wirick
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories