Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 26, 2013
As a prank gift I can see someone buying this, but for anything else it is not worth it. The Fuzzy cloth is cheep and came looking like it was going to fall off if you touch it. and the first time my boyfriend and I went to use them they broke. If anyone is wanting to get them for use then I say dont do it, as a prank or gag gift then they should be fine.
on March 7, 2012
These cuffs are trash. I always read other people's reviews before purchasing, but for whatever reason, I didn't this time. Big mistake. Waste of time and money. The chain that holds the two cuffs together are no stronger then 2 paperclips bound together. The pink fuzz does nothing for comfort, or even looks. Couldn't even get the thing to lock the first time we used it. I gave it to my kids to play with as soon as I took one look at it.

JUNK. Don't buy it. Take your 5-10 bucks aand put it to a better pair of cuffs.
on December 18, 2013
Broke the first day. there cheap kids handcuffs with cheaper fur on them to make them "romantic" if your into this sort of thing i would say get soft rope. I purchases this as a gag gift joke with my GF and they broke easily
on November 26, 2012
I knew the price was great but I expected a little more in quality. Extremely lightweight and flimsy. It arrived as promised but too late for gift giving. I instead was forced at the last minute to go and buy a nice pair from a local store for $17.00. Well worth the price difference.
on May 30, 2016
Flimsy not what i expected
|0Comment|Report abuse
And she loved it with these fuzzy handcuffs! They are sturdy, fuzzy, and fun...definitely a fun toy to use once in a while.
on March 17, 2016
good prop for my photoshoot i did with model.
on May 25, 2012
i bought it as a gag gift for a friend. i thought they would of been more durable. i got the package the day of the party and when i opened the package it looked like a kids toy. i was gonna get different ones but she took them and said there fine. i think they'll be easy to break.
on May 25, 2013
This was bought as a gag gift for my easily embarassed sister in law, it was definitely worth that. But I havent asked if they were used! They are flimsey and cheap so I dont think you would want them for overly rambunctious activities.
on November 19, 2013
Cute, sexy, just dont lose those keys! Good addition to my bedroom. Wouldnt recommend wearing them too long though, they are a bit tight.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.