- Product Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 9 inches ; 9.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0007IS73C
- Item model number: VA4505BL
- Average Customer Review: 1,039 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#8,602 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #7 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Accessories > Medicine Balls
- #17 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Occupational & Physical Therapy Aids > Arm Exercisers
- #49 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Accessories > Exercise Balls & Accessories
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Valeo Medicine Ball With Sturdy Rubber Construction And Textured Finish, Weight Ball Includes Exercise Wall Chart For Strength Training, Plyometric Training, Balance Training And Muscle Build
|Price:||$33.79 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.20 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classic medicine ball workout helps develop core strength, improve coordination, and fine-tune balance
- Sturdy rubber construction can bounce off hard surfaces
- Textured finish provides a solid grip
- Come in four-, six-, eight-, ten-, and 12-pound weights
- Exercise wall chart is also included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Valeo's medicine balls feature sturdy rubber construction with a textured surface for superior grip. The ball's durable construction allows it to bounce off hard surfaces. Includes an exercise wall chart. Helps develop core strength and improve coordination, balance, and endurance.
The classic, heart-pumping challenge of a medicine ball workout has endured for years for one simple reason -- it's incredibly effective. Develop core strength, improve coordination, and fine-tune your balance with these simple, durable models from Valeo. Sturdy rubber construction with a textured finish can bounce off of hard surfaces and provides a solid grip. The balls come in four-, six-, eight-, ten-, and 12-pound weights, and a handy exercise wall chart is also included.
About Valeo Fitness
Since the introduction of the original Classic Belt in 1988, Valeo continues to develop products of uncompromising quality and value. Valeo has an extensive line of fitness accessories including lifting gloves, body balls, jump ropes, and more. Every Valeo fitness product can be used at home or at the gym, and many are easy to take along when you are on the road.
Color: 10 Lbs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I've included some photos to give everybody an idea of the size of the ball.
(Only had a 5lb ball before.) So, here is what I'm happy about:
NO STRONG SMELL STINKING UP THE WHOLE ROOM.
VERY, VERY, VERY FAINT SMELL ON HANDS AFTER USE, so faint I do not feel the need to hand wash after.
NICE DRY GRIPPY SURFACE.
BOUNCES AS EXPECTED, NOT TOO MUCH NOR TOO LITTLE.
SIZED JUST RIGHT.
Also, if this helps other women out there, I'm in pretty good shape/work out regularly, and am 110 lbs. I like having my lighter ball and now this
12lb is a nice addition. If you need ideas for various ways to use this, it comes w/ a poster, plus there's always the internet.
The ONLY criticism I have is that a small amount of the yellow paint is smattered into the black on this 12lb ball - but this is purely cosmetic and it does not matter a bit to me. I do not plan to use this as a slam ball, so I can't comment on durability that way. But any other way that a medicine ball can be used... it will do the job. It is very solid and doesn't give during weighted activities like ball pushups. The grip is very pleasant and it's easy to hang onto, and the slight "new rubbery smell" dissipated after about a week in my dry basement. Overall I am very happy with this purchase.