Valerian Seeds - Heirloom Herb - Believed to be a Medicinal Treatment of Insomnia, Migraine and Anxiety.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Marde Ross & Company|
|Plant or Animal Product Type||Herbs|
|USDA Hardiness Zone||3|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heirloom Herb Valerian makes an attractive perennial with its fern like foliage and white flowers make a delightful addition to any garden setting.
- Up to 40" Tall. Extracts from the bloom were once used as perfume, and oil derived from the root has long been used as a medicinal treatment of insomnia, migraine and anxiety.
- Sow the seeds on soil surface Inside or outside - Plant Seedlings in a Sunny Spot. Culinary / Aromatic.
- Non GMO - Neonicotinoid-Free
- Marde Ross & Company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Compare with other plant seeds
This ItemValerian Seeds - Heirloom Herb - Believed to be a Medicinal Treatment of Insomnia, Migraine and Anxiety.
|brand||Marde Ross & Company||NatureZ Edge||Survival Essentials||Seed Needs||TBD||Seed Needs|
|usda hardiness zone||3||-||11||-||-||-|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
With its attractive fern-like foliage and sweetly scented pink summertime blooms, Valerian has been cultivated and used for generations for a variety of purposes. Obviously ornamental, extracts from the bloom were once used as perfume and oil derived from the root has long been used as a medicinal treatment of insomnia, migraine and anxiety.