Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Intense combat that takes the Senran Kagura up a notch!
- Unleash devastating DRIVE attacks when your partner becomes sexually aroused!
- Improve the bonds between characters to unleash DRIVE BREAK and wreak havoc with powerful weapons!
- 28 Story Mode missions to fight through, with TV-quality anime visuals
- Take you favourite girls into the dressing room and get intimate to raise their levels!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Improve the bonds between characters to unleash Drive Break and wreak havoc with powerful weapons!
Compete online with up to 4 players in Strip Battle, Liberation Battle, and Smash Bros-style Melee Battle.
Multiple Game Modes
Play in 5 different modes: Story, Challenge, Survival, Training and Online!
Face off against giant monstrosities to free captives in huge boss encounters!
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is the OUTRAGEOUS new project by the creators of Senran Kagura that combines high octane busty brawling and an awesome aerial based combat system with pleasure based weaponry and destructible clothing. This is the cheeky third person action game you have been waiting for ALL your life! In the world of Valkyrie Drive, a group of girls have been infected with the mysterious Armed Virus. When infected, the girls either become Extars who transform into high powered weapons when sexually aroused, or Liberators who after triggering a transformation, have the power to wield the Exter's weapon form, the Liberator Arms. Grinding for new and more powerful weapons will never be tedious again! Features: 1) Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos. 2) Large imaginative bosses to battle. 3) Take your favourite girls into the dressing room and rub and touch to raise their levels. 4) Choose between 7 playable characters to master. 5) The girls’ clothing will rip and tear as you take damage. 6) 28 Story Missions to tackle – replay them with different characters too. 7) Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer – up to 4 players.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a beat-em-up so it can get repetitive and monotonous very quickly. Though, this is one of the genres appeals since it's easy to play. This isn't like Guilty Gear with its extremely high learning curve, or League of Legends with their fairly steep learning curve. Beat-em-ups are probably like how Super Smash Bros. games are easy to pick up and play, whether you're a casual or hardcore player.
I am a simple man: I see boobs; I buy.
Here are some other Vita games I've played and own that have fan-service. Just make sure to do some research, as these are just brief overviews to point you in the right direction:
- Hyperdimension Neptunia series. Cute and likable cast, easy to play, 4th wall-breaking dialogue, Neps, and due to their varying genres, cater to a wider range of players now (like the Persona 4 series).
- Criminal Girls: Invite Only. Old-school JRPG players may appreciate this more. Has some rubbing mini-games and other fan-service related mini-games. Similar combat to how Persona 3: FES played in which you cannot command the AI. It uses some sort of RNG-based command list. If you like micro-managing character's in battle, this will be a major setback. If you like a similar feel such as Final Fantasy 13's Auto-battle option, this may be more for you.
- Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal. This is a challenging DRPG with lots of monster girls. Gotta catch 'em all! If you want a slightly easier DRPG, there is also Demon Gaze. If you are used to playing tough DRPGs or SRPGs, this may be for you. Remember, this will test your patience and determination.
- Monster Monpiece. This is a simple game to get into. If you like monster girls and are into card games such as Yugioh, Cardfight! Vanguard, Pokemon, etc., then you might also like this game. There is some rubbing mini-games that you typically have to do in order to upgrade cards. Great game if you want a simple game to beat and then move on. Or grab a like-minded friend and play against each other.
There are many others to list, but this might give you players some ideas if you're looking for Vita games. I'm pretty sure most people have Persona 4 Golden, so I didn't feel the need to list it. Anyways, enjoy and thanks for reading!
If I had to pick between the 2 I'd go with VD hands down. The combat is more refined & complex in VD due to the phantom dance, strike, blast & dash. Each girl has her own move set & feels like a completely different fighter all together. I also love how each girl has there own body type unlike in SK where each girls body was used on the same mesh. Sure there are more girls in SK but I feel VD choose quality over quantity which to me is a huge one up.
I find myself skipping cut scenes with both games but the story is very interesting none the less in VD. Maybe not as interesting as SK but the combat does more than make up for that.
These girls are divided into two classes; Extars, who can transform into weapons when sexually aroused, and Liberators, who have the power to wield an Extar's weapon form through a process known as Drive.
Drives can range from Level 1 - 4 with 4 being the Final Drive. Each increase granting more power as u go up. U also gain a special move each time u ascend after Drive 1 allowing for even more fast paced & strategic battles.
Overall I purchased VD a few days after I purchased SK Estival & have been playing VD everyday since I've got it. Not even going to touch SK Estival until I'm done with VD.
Outside of that, it is a reskinned Senran Kagura game and works similarly.
Gameplay and "side games" are very well worth the purchase.
With that in mind, be prepared to read dialogue that will become stale rather quick.