About this item
- 100 % MERINO WOOL INNER and THINSULATE: Designed to keep you warm in Deep Winter Conditions with a merino wool inner and an added layer of Thinsulate Insulation. With Nature’s best weapon against the cold, Merino wool ensures a fitted and warm glove optimized for handling your photography gear, did we mention, soft, warm and wicks away moisture from your hand? I guess we just did.
- FLIPTECH FINGER CAPS WITH MAGNETS: You’re ready to shoot in seconds. Just flip the finger cap and enjoy full access to your dials without exposing unnecessary skin to the cold.
- ERGONOMIC, DURABLE & WATER RESISTANT: Fitted glove with goat leather and 2 ply twill on the outer creates a durable & water resistant shell with excellent wind protection.
- NON-SLIP GRIP: Our Super sticky grip featuring a print of the Alaskan backcountry, keeps you in control of your gear whilst removing the need to take off your gloves to change your lenses or apply filters.
- PHOTOGRAPHY SPECS: Quickly access a spare SD-Card or store a hand warmer with a built in pocket and YKK zip, includes a tripkey installed. A microfiber lens wipe sits on the back of the thumb for that emergency clean.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The IPSOOT photography glove is a UNISEX heavier duty glove providing extra protection against the elements when those temperatures drop.
The “Ipsoot”, Todd Easterbrook’s pro model photography glove has been designed to enable Todd to be on top of his game as he spends day after day in the Canadian backcountry capturing pro athletes riding at their top level.
From the backcountry powder to dark nights shooting the Northern lights, the Ipsoot enables you to extend your session and capture those invaluable shots during the darkest days of winter.
Key Product Features
FLIPTECH FINGER CAPS WITH MAGNETS
You’re ready to shoot in seconds. Just flip the finger cap and enjoy full access to your dials without exposing unnecessary skin to the cold.
100 % MERINO WOOL INNER and THINSULATE
Nature’s best weapon against the cold, Merino wool ensures a fitted and warm glove optimized for handling your photography gear, did we mention, soft, warm and wicks away moisture from your hand? I guess we just did.
ERGONOMIC, DURABLE & WATER RESISTANT
Fitted glove with goat leather and 2 ply twill on the outer creates a durable & water resistant shell with excellent wind protection.
NON-SLIP GRIP & PHOTOGRAPHY SPECS
Our Super sticky grip keeps you in control of your gear whilst removing the need to take off your gloves to change your lenses or apply filters. Quickly access a spare SD-Card or store a hand warmer with a built in pocket which includes a tripkey installed.
100 % SATISFACTION
If you are not happy with your gloves we will refund your purchase – no worries.
If you simply regret your purchase we offer a full refund within 30 days if gloves are unused and in original packaging.
Since 2014, we have been dedicated to creating the ultimate solution in photography gloves. Our premium gloves are customized to fit the needs of adventurous photographers as they capture their winter photography in comfort and style.
FIND YOUR SIZE
1. Measure around the widest part of your hand with a relaxed open palm.
2. Measure from the base of your hand to the tip of the middle finger.
- Package Dimensions : 10.83 x 4.49 x 3.07 inches; 6.74 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : August 29, 2019
- ASIN : B07WZWDDDJ
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I sadly lost my first pair at a cafe in Vienna, but I loved them so much I bought another pair. I hope I never lose this new pair, but if I do, I’d likely buy yet another. They’re THAT good.
When ordering, I measured my hand according to the chart provided. At first try-on, the gloves felt tight, and I feared I had mis-ordered. I soon changed my mind because the snug fit of the glove provides important dexterity. Be sure to measure from your wrist to tip of your middle finger accurately. That’s the critical measurement.
To finish (perhaps I should say, “Norwegian”) these gloves are honestly represented in their description, and I have recommended them to two other photographers in my group. Don’t hesitate. Buy these.
But worst is that these are just not warm at all. I went out with them three times in temperatures hovering around freezing, and after an hour my hands were painfully cold. This is with liners and glove warmers. Also, the first time I went out with them it was snowing, and the gloves were soaked through by the end of a 90 minute session. It was not overly wet snow, nor was I touching it, this was just from the snowfall.
I waited too long to return these, but I'm going to have to find a different pair for next year.
Top reviews from other countries
Also I had to pay for the shipping both ways which actually is against the Amazon guidelines. I reported this to Amazon and would encourage everyone to do the same. They confirmed that the marketplace seller has to cover the cost for the return shipping and not the customer.