Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 158 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on January 14, 2013
the only gold in these rca barrel connectors is in the sellers pocket, this is clearly a case of "Bait & Switch" & most definitely false advertising, at least I now know to avoid this seller; Valley Enterprises Int'l, LLC, as for the rca connectors, they are very cheaply constructed but do work & the price was right but again these are not gold or ever gold colored, maybe they are white gold lol, but I highly doubt it, oh but the picture is of a Gold coupler that must have been the one & only they Valley Enterprises Int'l, LLC were referring to..
on September 2, 2012
As others have mentioned, these are NOT gold plated connectors - just standard connectors. I suspect the seller is intentionally sending the cheaper connectors to some or all of us to save money. I'm sure they will work okay. I've used couplers like this many times over the years and have never had an issue with the non-gold versions. But if you advertise them as gold plated, you should ship gold plated connectors!

UPDATE: Dropped the review from 3 to 2 stars. Just looked more closely at the 10 individually packaged connectors. One of the small, plastic pouches is empty. So rather than 10 gold connectors, I got 9 standard connectors.

UPDATE: Bumped the review back to 3 stars. The seller "Cmple", after seeing my negative rating, refunded the cost of the connectors and asked me to remove my negative review. They said that the reason the standard connectors were sent out was because the gold plated ones were out of stock. While I appreciate the refund, the fact that they knowingly sent an inferior product out still raises a red flag. Rather than refunding orders when "caught" sending a different product, their seller rating would be better served by properly fulfilling their orders. I still can't recommend buying from this seller.
review image review image
on July 14, 2015
I ordered these gold RCA couplers and received nickel plated couplers. Not that the nickel plated doesn't offer the same functionality as the gold plated but if gold is advertised then that is what should be delivered. I thought they looked fine otherwise and would possibly work for most applications. I will provide a picture of the actual product later so other potential customers can actually see what they will receive if they order this product.
review image review image
on February 3, 2014
I took these out of the box and immediately realized that these were not Gold - not even close - they are bright chrome plated. I wanted Gold for better weather protection, since they will go outside - but that is not what you get. I first thought - hey, anyone can make a mistake, but then I took a look at the product reviews and it appears that they make a LOT of mistakes - the SAME mistake over and over. This is wrong. I realize I could return these, and go through all that hassle of finding a UPS store or having UPS come to my home - but I really don't have time for that. I am going to suggest that you do NOT use this company - they have either very poor quality control or very poor ethics. In either case, Amazon should not be carrying their products - they tarnish the name of a good company.
on February 3, 2014
I use these type of adapters in my shop and they always seem to disappear when I'm not watching. When I found this deal on "gold" plated adapters on amazon, I jumped at the opportunity to replenish my bin. After researching costs on the web, I chose this product because of the low cost and gold plating. Today I received my adapters, non of which appear to have an atom of gold on them. The outer conductor appears to be nickel or chrome plated. The inner conductor appears to be bare copper. For what they are these appear to be of fine quality. They are even individually wrapped to preserve their non-gold finish. I, however, ordered ten gold plated adapters. Not ten nickel or whatever these things are. Very disappointed, though for six dollars it isn't worth my time to return them. I should have read the reviews...
on May 20, 2017
Excellent product I recommend. Luis M.Excellent product I recommend it to all, the bad thing is the service of amazon that one asks for the refund to the original form of payment and they put the money in an amazon gift card, clear convenience for them.
on May 7, 2017
These were a terrific buy at a terrific price! They are gold plated, so the contacts wear better/longer and don't wear out as quickly as the aluminum or nickel counterparts. I will be able to use these for a loooooong time (and they will still be running like new!).
on March 5, 2017
if anyone bought these thinking that they were gold plated then they need a reality check. for the price, these are fine. i'm happy with them!!
on May 10, 2017
Not a lot to say about these couplers, they seem like good quality, EVA cables fit nice and snug.

Good product.
on August 13, 2016
Beware - not gold as advertised. Appears to be nickel plated on the metal outer shell. Does not match the appearance of the photo given in the product page has they clearly appear to have gold connectors on Amazon's web site and the description says "gold" as well. I see now others left feedback stating the same.