Valor Fitness RX-T2 Medicine Ball Trampoline Rebounder with Med Ball Storage for Physical Therapy Trampoline Workout
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BOUNCE BACK TO FITNESS- Use this fitness trampoline rebounder to perform a variety of unique medicine ball exercises including overhead throws, single leg throws, sit-up throws, and many more for your physical therapy workout!
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLES- The RX-T2 features 8 adjustment positions so you can find the perfect angle for your workout or rehabilitation! From lowest to highest setting, angles measure 32.5, 37.5, 40, 42.5, 45, 47.5, 50, and 55 degrees.
- MEDICINE BALL STORAGE- 3 ball holder slots at the rear and sides of the trampoline to organize your medicine ball set in your facility, keeping your fitness area safe and clear of clutter.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION- Sturdy 2" x 2" solid steel frame built with a reinforced, extra-strength nylon trampoline (36" diameter). Trampoline protective cover made of nylon to cover the springs and prevent contact with balls or hands.
- ADDITIONAL- Perfect addition to any home gym & a great piece of personal training/physical therapy equipment. Note: the RX-T2 Medicine Ball Trampoline is not meant for human propulsion.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Valor Fitness RX-T2 Med Ball Rebound Trampoline is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym in which users don't have a partner to workout with. The RX-T2 features a solid steel frame built with a 36" extra-strength nylon trampoline and a protective cover to prevent the ball and hands from touching the springs during use. Note: this trampoline is not meant for human propulsion, or any activity other than use with a fitness ball. Also used for rehabilitation in physical therapy studios, the RX-T2 allows you to perform a variety of exercises to help you recover from injury or simply to strengthen your core and other parts of your body. 8 different adjustable positions allow you to find the perfect angle for your workout, with a minimum of 32.5 degrees and a maximum of 55 degrees. If you are looking to save space in your fitness facility, the RX-T2 serves further purpose as a storage rack with 3 ball holder slots on the sides and rear of the trampoline, keeping your workout space clear of clutter.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 45 x 39 x 26 inches; 52 Pounds
- Item model number : RX-T2
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : October 15, 2015
- Manufacturer : Valor Fitness
- ASIN : B016OJJJQQ
Best Sellers Rank:
#459,295 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #260 in Fitness Trampolines
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Assembly might have been easier if an simple hex wrench tool had been included, but, all small parts were displayed and labeled on shrink-wrapped cardboard.