Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

ValSlide Discs - Color: Green
Color: Green|Change

on March 9, 2017
They definitely work on carpet, almost a little too slippery compared to the ones at my gym. This may be a good thing, but it will take some getting used to, as I feel I don't have much control.
on December 15, 2015
I've used cheaper versions at my gym, liked the idea a lot but hoped to find better versions of what I used at the gym. I'd known about Valslides for several years, but was reluctant to ordering them due to the price and not knowing if I'd like such an item or not. Now that I have them, I can say they are great, although definitely more expensive than other similar items out there. I can't compare the Valslides to similar products as I haven't seen them all, but I can say these are much nicer than the blue ones I used at my gym…those seemed too small. I do think the Valslides are probably worth the price because they are well made and provide a larger surface area for your foot, so they are easier to use. The bottom is smooth plastic, so as this product quite clearly states in its booklet, they are for use on carpet, not on bare floors. Great for mountain climbers as well as a whole bunch of other exercises. For what it's worth, there is a little mesh carrying bag for them too. Highly recommended.
on February 12, 2018
Great product
on December 3, 2017
Great
on May 10, 2017
thanks
on March 19, 2015
The booklet full of exercises makes for the perfect quick and easy workout. I love that I can travel with this as well! Never an excuse to get chubby! Only thing I could complain about is that some of the exercises for these require weights and bands, but those are easy and cheap to acquire. Definitely worth my money and time! (However if your carpet is dirty, it will pick up some of that dirt/dust.)
on October 2, 2015
Fun to walk in these. I am trying to do home exercising and this is a way to do it with limited space. Nice product.
on March 17, 2015
Excellent product! Great costumer service, would recommend!
on December 16, 2016
Don't waste your time with imposter sliders. I made that mistake. Great quality product!
on April 29, 2015
Thses sliders are worth the little extra money I paid for them as opposed to the furniture sliders I have used before. I feel like the Valslides are sturdier, i.e. stronger material that won't crack, and they are more comfortable because of the design. I love all the workouts that can be done with them.