2-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Valslide Valslide Valslides
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Turns carpet, tile and linoleum floors into an unstable training surface
- Lightweight and Portable
- Use them to stretch and tone your shoulders, chest and back
- Targets multiple body parts such as your legs, inner thighs, and butt all at the same time
- Includes: (2) ValSlide Discs (1) Mesh Carry Bag (1) Valslide Exercise Sheet
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Created by celebrity trainer, Valerie Waters, ValSlide discs are an essential tool to help you tone and tighten your whole body. These lightweight, portable sliders are perfect for on the go and will help you get your best body ever! Use ValSlides in your fitness routine to add an extra balance challenge, firing up your core and intensifying your workout.
- Intensify your favourite moves such as mountain climbers, lunges and planks by adding a balance challenge.
- Since your hands or feet remain in constant contact with the surface, ValSlides provide low-impact weight-bearing exercise. This means you can do more reps without straining your muscles!
- Available in black, green and pink there is a ValSlide to suit your personal style. The oval shape of the disc is the perfect size for your hands and feet.
- Lightweight and portable, these discs come in a mesh bag so you can bring them wherever you go! Never miss a workout again.
For over 20 years, Valerie has been a trainer to the stars, specializing in getting them red carpet ready in 6 weeks or less. She creates programs with proven results, perfect for everyone to use. Valerie created the ValSlide as a simple tool to use for full body results. Her training style is effective, producing results fast, yet sustainable. Her belief is “strategy trumps willpower," and has a strategy for everything holding you back. Valerie aims to spread her passion for fitness and help you make it part of your lifestyle.
Start: Begin in a push-up position with each hand on a ValSlide. Keeping your abs tight, slowly slide one hand several inches in front of you, then bring it back. Repeat on the other side. Complete 10-15 reps.
Modified Leg Curl
Start: Lay on your back with your knees bent. Place each heel on a ValSlide, then lift your hips off the floor. Slide one foot out until it is nearly straight then pull it back, keeping the hips high. Repeat on the other side. Complete 10-15 reps.
Start: Get into a pushup position with arms under shoulder and each foot on a ValSlide. Keeping your abs in, slide one foot toward your chest then bring it back to the starting positon. Repeat on the other side. Complete 10-15 reps.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for condition, these were obviously repackaged as the slider surface had scuffs and scratches all over them right out of the packaging. One star deducted for being a used product sold as new.
Functionally, they work as advertised and would certainly make a good addition to a suitcase for a hotel room workout or a small carpeted area at home. Unfortunately, neither my garage or my regular gym have carpet, so these are aren't exactly a useful addition to my fitness equipment.