Best Value Two 8-Way Salon Quality Nail Buffers Plus 1 Authentic Czech Glass Nail File - Perfect Manicure Set - Premium Buffer Block With Many Options
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NO MORE BUYING A BUNCH OF CHEAP NAIL FILES AND NAIL BUFFERS THAT DON'T WORK AND ONLY CAUSE CLUTTER - Our 2 Specially Designed 8 Way Nail Buffers Plus 1 Authentic Czech Crystal Glass Nail File Will Not Let You Down. These are the ONLY 2 buffers and nail file you will need.
- Highest Quality – These nail buffers and glass file are of the highest quality you will find on the market. We made sure to focus on the quality to ensure that the life of the buffers and file would be extended. And that you would get the Beautiful and Healthy nails that you deserve.
- Beautiful Design – Makes for the perfect gift for any occasion. Thinking of others and giving is always a great practice so be sure to spread the joy around and grab an extra set for a friend.
- 100% Guarantee – We pride ourselves on quality and customer service. So if you feel that you didn’t get the quality you deserve, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will take care of you lickety split!
- Perfect manicure set addition. High quality Nail file and nail buffer set that will last for a while.
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A Salon Quality Buffing And Nail Filing Experience You Deserve!Buffing and filing is great for your nails if done in moderation. Make sure to only buff and file your nails once or twice a week. Too much buffing could lead to the top layer of your nail being stripped, which could cause them to become weak and break easily. Make sure to use the coarse grit gently to ensure that you do not scratch you nails. To help keep your nails healthy and strong, you should hydrate your nails with natural creams and oils.
Mo Betta Buffer Set BenefitsWe have designed two unique, salon quality 8 step buffers to help extend the life of your nail buffer.
- Great grip for ease of use.
- Gets rid of those unsightly ridges fast.
- Made of solid material unlike other cheap and flimsy buffer blocks and files that don’t stand the test of time. Gives your nails a supreme shine every time. Terrific choice of nail file and nail buffer for manicure set.
- Bonus Coarse grit created to extend the usage of the buffer since this grit seems to be the one that is used the most.
Try it Risk Free If you’re not satisfied, no problem, we offer a no hassle 100% money back guarantee!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The main filing blocks are clearly labeled and easy to use. They're pretty big so easy to grip--I'm a man with medium sized hands so if it's easy for me, should be easy for most women. I can't attest to how long these will last, but the filing blocks are made of seemingly rigid foam. I'll report back if these break.
As for the surfaces of the filing block, they really are varied, unlike what some reviewers claim. So you do have different steps to do your nails in. What I use to file down my damaged big toe is soak in warm, epsom salt water (helps kill bacteria), and I dry off with a towel right before filing. After filing a bit off, I re-dip my feet into the soaking solution, and repeat this process. My toenail looks fairly normal, but you must also remember to be careful in filing, I suggest a circular motion because if you go too fast/hard/deep you might bleed.
Haven't used the glass nail file. I've seen them before, but they always looked too "breakable" to interest me. But this one looks nice and sturdy and has a sheath to protect. (Did I mention the beautiful blue glass?)
All in all, I'm very satisfied with the quality and the price.
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.