Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 17, 2012
Get out your measuring tape and get a feel for this luggage set's dimensions. This sucker is a lil bit small. If you take this on a trip it better be to a tropical destination because you're not gonna fit much in the way of clothes, etcetera in this thing. That being said, even tho I didn't get out my measuring tape, I'm GOING to a tropical destination so it oughta work out fine for me. Seems well constructed as well. I just wish I'd paid a little better attention when I got it.
5 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2012
This is just the right size for me when traveling to local conventions as it will carry all my stuff for the day (books, pillow, lunch, etc.) which is too heavy for me to carry without being on wheels! Extra pieces are a bonus, and the price is right. Should be perfect for a plane carry-on as well.
One person found this helpful
on November 2, 2017
Excellent
on February 11, 2014
The main bag is slightly smaller than a regular cabin bag. I would recommend actually looking up the measurements on a tape measure before buying.The bag overall (along with the smaller ones) is sturdy and seems like it would last a long time.
on July 24, 2014
I love my luggage. It was perfect for my little trip. I mean, these three pieces were just right for everything that I needed, while I traveled. :)))
on January 15, 2017
Nice
on June 11, 2013
I love my luggage set. It is a bit smaller than I had anticipated, but that would be my fault for not reading the description carefully. It is exactly as described. My set actually got lost when delivered and this company responded immediately and was willing to send me a replacement even though it was not their fault. Luckily, I found my set at a neighbors house. Highly recommend.
One person found this helpful
on December 28, 2012
I purchased this only to realize that the pics that you see in the amazon listing makes you think the bags are big enough, but unfortunately they are not.So keep that in mind.Realized about their size only when they arrived. Thats one down thing about online shopping. However not everything is lost .My 3 stars are mostly for the prompt amazon as well as wayfair customer service and their quick refund. Amazon customer service rocks!!
on February 23, 2014
would work for a weekend getaway with a warm weather destination. mine arrived box opened, mud splattered and a place in the zipper that didn't zip. company refunded my money, but it cost half the price of the set to send it back, should have just pitched the big one and kept the two little ones
on June 22, 2015
I need to buy more. I love it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question