BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Valvoline 20W-50 SynPower Full Synthetic Motor Oil - 1qt (Case of 6) (VV945-6PK)
Size: 1 Quart (Case of 6)|Change

on April 17, 2016
I can no longer find 20W-50 Valvoline full synthetic oil at any of the usual auto parts stores; Pep Boys, Autozone, O'Reilly's, NAPA, Peerless! No retail store seems to carry this oil anymore - which is ridiculous! I have been running this oil in ALL of my engines - BMW, Dodge Neon, PT Cruiser GT Turbo and a 50HP Yanmar Diesel. Sure there are those who will argue that 20W-50 is too heavy BUT heavier weight oils exhibit far better sheer protection than lightweight oils - period! The penalty is slightly more pumping loss that results in a tiny reduction in fuel efficiency - whoopdedoo!

Seems like Amazon is the only way to be able to purchase the full synthetic 20W50 Valvoline oil.
on September 27, 2017
Smooth running oil, I used this for both my trans and engine oil in my HD Sportster 883. Great quality and reasonable price, bravo!
on September 11, 2017
This oil is very lubey. It lubes up good, keeps my motor running, when I head out on the highway.
on June 11, 2013
Oil seems ok for my Harley. It's synthetic so it should last better than regular oil. I like the quart-size bottles. The oil was received extremely quickly. It's oil: I guess it's working well and the price was good for six quarts so no complaints from me.
on July 6, 2017
Best priced quality synthetic oil I can find. I use it on my Harley with no issues.
on April 5, 2014
Great oil and a fast delivery. I can run this stuff for 3000 miles on my Roadster.... and in the Nevada heat you don't want anything less.
on December 6, 2015
I needed oil for my Sportster, and this oil is working perfect so far.
Shipping was quick, and there were no defects to any of the quarts.
on July 2, 2015
You can't beat this price delivered to your door for synthetic oil.
on June 5, 2017
Most inexpensive synthetic oil. Been using for years on 2005 Harley Road King.
on July 24, 2017