Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on February 3, 2014
I ordered this as a Christmas present for my wife. She loves the show and I wanted to get her every season that was available without spending a fortune. This was a great deal but I was concerned that since it was an import, the discs might not work in the U.S. But they work great. No issues.
on January 14, 2014
This box set was a gift for my mom. She opened it on Christmas Eve and she nearly screamed when she saw what it was. That's the reaction you look for during Christmastime and the gift-giving season. She adores the show just as many other people do. The box set has the first four seasons, including all the episodes plus all the expected extra. No complaints here.
on March 5, 2014
At first I was hesitant to check this series out, but all of my friends swear by it, so, I figured I'd give it a whirl and wow, it really is a good show and trust me I am not into vampires like some are. Good solid acting, good story lines, good for adults and young adults, and keeps you interested. Most vampire tv shows seem to follow a script of how the movie should go and that's why I had never been a huge fan of vampire series. But this one is definitely worth a shot!
on February 10, 2014
Got the first four seasons of vampire diaries for a great price. Plus its on Blu-ray . Show is super addicting just started watching it this year and can't stop watching it. One of my favorite shows.
on February 13, 2014
I am a big True Blood fan and during this last down time between seasons I decided to pick this up. What a great series.
on April 19, 2014
I live in the U.S, and I thought this wouldn't work in my bluray. It said all regions or multi regional, but It said it should work in the USA. Guess what!? IT DID!!! I love it. It saves you money instead of buying each season individually. You save about $50 when you buy this product than the other choice. I really am glad I bought this, and I am a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries.
on May 28, 2017
ok
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 26, 2014
I tried one disc to make sure it would play... so far so good. For the price I was only expecting the episodes, but there are special features also...I love the show. 4 seasons on blu-ray for $50ish is a bargain.
on August 6, 2014
Delectable! A treat for the eyes and ears of any true vampire lover. I love this series. Thet acting is superb and the stories for each episode keep you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait for Season 5 and 6!! I truly hope there will be even more in the future! I highly recommend this series, especially in Blu-ray, as it is the best way of watching it! Sharp, clear and concise!!
on September 10, 2014
My daughter is a fan and so I purchased this set for her. The A/V quality is as expected for a BD (excellent quality) and she found the extras entertaining, too.