Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 206 reviews
on June 9, 2017
This story is about Marguerite's missing memories & that she finds her lifemate that she didn't know was missing & a son that she also never knew she had.

This book like all the others in this series has been on my mind to read again & give a review. There were several parts that I've been remembering that happened in this book & there were several that were new to me.

I knew that she was Christian's mother & Julius (yes,that's her dog's name too) was her lifemate & I also remembered that Vita played a part but I didn't remember how everything played out.

This book has a lot of sex scenes, trying to kill Marguerite scenes, running around Europe scenes, making new friends & getting to know your new relatives.

This book was action packed & I will be continuing to re-read the rest of the series to see who else Marguerite "The Matchmaker" Argeneau-Notte has in store for all of the other immortals that she knows.
on January 26, 2017
*Mild Spoiler Alert*
Oh a book that focuses on Marguerite! She is one of the best parts of the series - her matchmaking skills are so cute and her quips are great. She deserved a book all about her - not just as the mom/aunt/sister/friend who knows that they'll be 'lifemates'. This one has a twist - I tried re-reading a previous book that had Vincent and Jackie Morrison and Christian Notte and Marcus Notte in it to look for 'easter eggs' to see if she dropped any clues about it. I saw a few clues but nothing to in depth. Marguerite meets her Lifemate - Julius Notte AGAIN. Interesting and well-written. Witty and great comebacks and jokes. The build up to the ending was more than satisfying. If she ended the series on this book - I would have been happy but she is continuing it.
on September 24, 2016
This book really touched my heart, because the matriarch of this series finally gets her happily-forever!! Lyndsey Sands gets 5 stars for this book and recommending this particular book and series is a joy! I wouldn't change anything about this amazing book for anything!

One of Your Greatest Fans,

Lena deLeon
lenadeleon2004.ld@gmail.com
on November 29, 2016
I couldn't believe this story! I was so shocked that it happened this way. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for Marguerite but wow to have that happen to her. Finally a secret is brought to light that shocked a lot of people. She finally deserved her happy ending. And now we have some more life mates to find!
on March 3, 2015
Marguerite spent so much time trying to make her children and others happy that it's about time she got some of that happiness too! I was so excited to see Christian, Marcus, Dante, and Tomasso return as well as Tiny! I can wait for the twins stories! I know they are young and should be a little older but oh well, still can't wait!

Julius is an awesome character, exactly the kind of man Marguerite needs in her life to make up for Jean Claude's abuse and neglect. This book has lots of twists and turns and reveals ALOT of the past.

Lynsay Sands has become one of my favorite authors, she occasionally makes mistakes but her books are so vivid and loving that you can't help but itch to pick up the next book.
on September 3, 2013
This was one of the best in the series so far in my humble opinion. I have enjoyed like crazy the meddling of Marguerite in her family's personal business. She is one rockin' mama, who oozes love for her family. I am so happy she has found her lifemate so she can also enjoy what all her children are enjoying. I am saddened however by the means in which she had to get there, seems so unfair for such a pleasantly likable woman. I guess we can't all have it easy, but the cruelness suffered was enough to make me want to strangle JC. I have enjoyed every book in this series thus far, but I lean toward this one being one of my favorites. If you are looking for a wonderful vampire romance, with humor and mystery this is definitely a must read! Just a fantastic world Ms. Sands has created for our entertainment needs! Brava! Look forward to continuing on with this series for as long as she writes about the Argeneau family and friends!
on March 2, 2017
One of my fave authors and topics. Great twists.
on August 28, 2017
This one I was thinking it was sad not the other one I said it was sad but happy ending love it
on December 31, 2011
I was happy when the dame of the argeneau family finally received her own book. I feel her character should have been stronger and more aware of her own past before hand. It seems there are a lot of excuses and idiots running around in her series that finally have homers "d'oh" moment in her more recent additions. I am still pleased with the series but can see a pattern developing from a mile away.
on June 27, 2017