Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 91-100 of 240 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 296 reviews
on March 21, 2016
this book was great
on January 20, 2014
Can't wait to read the next one. Will be adding it to my library soon. I enjoy the continuing stories.
on January 27, 2013
Wow! What a great read and a different twist on vampires. It's not the typical first characters you read about hook up. I loved the mixed martial arts and the strong friendships.
on January 20, 2014
A very shot story, but raunchy and to the point. You will like if you like short stories. Please enjoy
on January 27, 2014
I love it it was great I'm glad I found your name a tried this book can't wait to read more from you
on November 26, 2015
Very fun read. I could not put it down.
on February 19, 2013
Love hot, steamy, vampires. Well if the answer is yes, then you must read this book.. It has all you need to keep you hungry till the end.. Then as always, wanting more!!
on October 13, 2013
It was ok. Not what I originally thought it would be about. A good later teens book for both boys and girls. I liked it.
on January 11, 2014
This was seriously a good book I couldn't put it down.
I want to read the next one really bad.
on June 17, 2013
I enjoyed reading this book. It was a very quick read and the characters were memorable. I will be looking to read the next story in the series.