Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on April 25, 2014
it was not want I thought it was but it was still not bad for fictional vampire love story !
on February 12, 2013
Couldn't get into it.

The writing was bad. Descriptions? There were descriptions somewhere in there?

Okay, so it's the plot of two vampires to get laid. I sympathize, as that's often the plot that I run with in a lot of the stories I write as well. But, there's nothing interesting about the story. Nothing really goes on. Two vampires figure out they can get off after they murder someone. Okay. I summed up the whole of the story there for you.

The sex scenes...wait, there were sex scenes? No. There was one. And it was over in a single line. Basically it was on par with what I've come to expect from an Omegle RP session.

C'mon! I've read more descriptive Ikea catalogs, I've read hotter reviews of refrigerators, and I should have spent my money on a burger from McDonalds. At least I'd have a full stomach to accompany the empty feeling I got after forcing myself to finish this book.