Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Vampires v. Zombies - Bonus Edition
|Price:||$5.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Control vampire forces, fight back a zombie invasion, and much more in this Special Edition of VAMPIRES v. ZOMBIES that also includes 3 creepy Bonus Games for one incredible price!
- As blood thirsty zombies descend upon Transylvania in the hopes of munching on tasty vampires, it's up to you to rally the forces of darkness in VAMPIRES v. ZOMBIES!
- Hurl exploding pumpkins, unleash man-eating plants, and unlock loads of other zombie-zapping weapons to repel the attack in this addictively wacky war of the ghouls where the blood suckers face off against the flesh eaters!
- An evil wizard has attacked a kingdom of beauty and enchantment, leaving a path of destruction in his wake! The citizens of HIDDEN WORLD are counting on you to rebuild it, so don't delay!
- As the manager of a haunted hotel, you're in charge of tending to the needs of an assortment of comical creatures of the night in HAUNTED DOMAINS. It?s up to you to stop a massive monsters invasion in MONSTER'S HOUSE!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There are only 3 types of vampires, one that plants pumpkins(the more accurate title for the game would be "Vampires Planting and Processing Pumpkins That Are Occasionally Attacked by Zombies"), one that that digs up stones, and one very bland fighting vampire (which you can rarely afford and don't really need), and you can also purchase a rat(which you can rarely afford) to help pick up the pumpkins and stones which you then process and sell. Your mission objectives are basically along the lines of create 8 jack-o-lanterns in 2 minutes and 10 seconds. Yes, the missions are that short(which makes me slightly less ashamed that I played 40 levels).
I bought it after reading the review saying this was a light game that wouldn't require much devotion and just a nice game to unwind with after work as that was exactly what I was looking for. If that's what you're looking for and you haven't already just buy "Plants vs. Zombies" it's in a whole other league of game, I'm pretty sure "Vampires vs Zombies" is was just trying to cash in on the name recognition.
The only redeeming quality of this game was that it included 4 bonus games, 3 of which were really bad. But I had a little bit of fun with Haunted Domain, but is by no means worth buying because of.
I've put about six hours into the game at this point and each scenario is challenging and my perfectionist side has me restarting them over and over until I can complete each one in enough time to get a little award from the game. I'm forty or so missions in and have quite a bit to complete yet. Between scenarios there's a vampire castle to unlock and explore and the makers were creative enough to make every item in the castle click-able. Overall, it's a goofy-fun game with a sense of humor and an entertaining evil vs evil story.
If you simply don't have the time or inclination for serious gaming anymore, or want a destress game that you can pop in every so often for a little ME time... this is it. It is thought provoking enough to keep you clicking away while eyeing the timer, but doesn't require four hands, ninja coordination, or a lifetime committment to play.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
More challenging, more action more FUN!!!!!!!!Published 3 months ago by Another Satisfied Customer!!!
Silly and fun game. I enjoy the graphics and sheer nonsense of it all.Published 16 months ago by Linda Lou