Van Heusen Men's Fitted Wrinkle Free Poplin Solid,Vintage Rose,18 34/35
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
This Wrinkle Free Long Sleeve Dress Shirt mean minimum ironing. It is a great product at a great value. Machine washable
- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 8.9 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0034G5CNW
- Item model number: 20F8003-Vintage Rose-18 34/35
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The stone color on this shirt is very light in color, but more resembles the color of sand. The style and design is very sharp, and contrasts well with darker suits. I wore this to a formal ceremony and receive many compliments. It is not bland like white, but does the same contrasting job with a dark or black suit.
The color has the tabs sewn in so they won't come out during a wash, the sleeves fit very well, and I have no complaints other than the fact we're still using straight pins to hold the shirts even in a sustainability-centric manufacturing environment.
Overall: 5/5 stars, low maintenance, looks great
-The color is a little lighter than black, but not too much that would be very noticeable.
- The fit is a little loose and stated in the "Free Fitted" title it has, but still looks good for those who don't like the tight fit of other fitted shirts.
-The material is average material that can be machine washed and ironed by hand.
-It has one pocket which is located left upper middle part of the shirt.
-My only problem is that it comes packages and hold down with pins that leave tiny holes on the shirt once you remove them from the package.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great shirt for those that have to work and dress up. Easy to care for and easy to clean---iron before packing if needed and it holds it's form. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Zethanialdelwin
you won't feel on top of the world with this shirt but you won't hate it either.
the material is ok and the collar is ok too.
I was looking for a trim, tailored shirt, but this one didn't quite cut it. It fits pretty well around the torso (I have an average American build) but the sleeves reminded me of... Read morePublished 24 months ago by Zukkie44
It served its purpose as another shirt to wear to work. It is a little short it seemed, so it comes un-tucked when sittingPublished on November 29, 2013 by J. Harris