Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

I can usually find great shirts that fit me and are comfortable in the $10 to $15 range. But my wardrobe is seriously lacking in whites. for some reason, they are hard to find for a decent price. I ordered two of these to try to round out my wardrobe, and I can say with conviction that I wish I had only ordered one.

These shirts are not a very good fit. One other reviewer claimed that they are not a slim fit. Well, they aren't fitted well for a "well rounded" guy either. I was very uncomfortable because I felt like my chest and stomach were going to burst through the fabric. The sleeves and neck were fine. The mid-section left much to be desired.

I did get a lot of compliments on how nice I looked, though. So my take on these shirts is that they are now my formal attire for any event requiring less than a tuxedo. They are definitely not an every day work shirt.
on January 29, 2011
I'm a very unusual size: 15.5" collar, 37" sleeve, with a 32/34" waist - i.e. slim & tall. I thought I had found an incredible deal here with this shirt, which I had ordered specifically for a holiday party. Not only is the price good, but it appears that it's available in my size: win/win.

Upon receiving the shirt I was very disappointed and decided to wear a shirt that I already own. The cut, which is listed as 'fitted' is baggy and loose. If you're thinking this is a slim-fit shirt, think again. Additionally, the material feels cheap and uninviting. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this shirt for anything other than work, and then only if you're not dealing with clients.

I decided to return it, my first return ever from Amazon - which I'm happy to say has been stress free thus far.

Quality matters with clothing and it's worth spending a bit more for something that you're happy wearing - something that will last. For slim fits I would recommend your looking into Charles Tyrwhitt's shirts. They sometimes have amazing sales and I am more than pleased with the shirts that I have had delivered by them thus far.
11 comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 4, 2017
My husband loves Van Heusen and there are no stores around us. These shirts always fit him great! and he looks so handsome!
on December 24, 2012
I looked in all of our major department stores for the correct size and could not find it. Found it on Amazon.com! The shirt is very nice in person. I picked this one in part for the dark buttons - I'm not a fan of white buttons on every color of shirt. The fabric is nice and it washes well. Haven't had to iron it yet, so I think the wrinkle-free bit is on track.
on June 5, 2012
This item was great. it was nice to get a fitted shirt that fit the way it was supposed to. Now i don't feel like i am wearing a tent all the time. It was cut in around the waist and still broad enough in the shoulders to allow for my movement. The only drawback was that it was a tad thin, but what do you expect for the price!
on December 11, 2012
So thin I felt like I was wearing some sort of business-themed men's lingerie. You could see right through the entire thing. However, when wearing with a suit and tie, it looks good. I'm short and stocky, so it fit me well, even though it's "fitted". Read this to mean "fitted for an average person, not thin or fat or tall".
on June 20, 2013
I love the fact that this is a fitted style shirt, and that there is not as much material left to tuck in at the waist. The vertical stripes are very conservative, in the same color tone as the shirt itself, so matching ties is not as hard as I thought it would be.
33 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 23, 2014
Love this shirt. I bought one some time ago on a whim, and it ended up being just great. I thought they had ceased production on them, but after digging around, happened to find some! It fits amazingly well, is a very comfortable thin material, and I can literally roll this thing up in a backpack, take it out for work, and have zero wrinkles.It looks very sharp as well, and I get many compliments on it. I bought two at the same time so I can have an extra on hand.
on October 20, 2012
This was a great buy. Never having bought shirts online, I was concerned about it being the right size, but it fits perfectly. Clothes shopping has just become easier for me. The only irritant (common to all dress shirts) is the number of pins they use to hold it together - I wish they could find another way
on February 9, 2013
Very Nice, Expensive Look without expensive price!!
Color is not just an plain "off white", it is actually a very nice Antique Ivory... very expensive looking!!
The only thing not liked about this is the collar is just a little stiff.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.