Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Van Heusen Men's Regular Fir Twill Solid Button Down Collar Dress Shirt, Sandstone, XX-Large
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on August 11, 2013
This is a very good looking shirt, with great quality. It does resist wrinkling fairly well, but still requires a quick ironing. My only complaint is this shirt is a little short. As I'm 6'3", I find myself having to re-tuck frequently.
on January 28, 2013
Definitely thinner cloth than a no-wrinkle shirt you would buy for twice the price at a men's store, like Jos. Bank. So thin that I won't get away without an undershirt as I did sometimes with my more expensive shirts. That was probably a bad habit, anyway. Sizing info accurate (I'm used to more finer sizing as one sees on the more expensive shirts -- the rougher sizing here is close enough for me). For the price, 5 stars.
on September 28, 2012
Item arrived as described. I have received compliments on the color. My only dissapointment was that it needs more pressing than other shirts that I own. It is still a very comfortable shirt to wear and it looks good.
on April 28, 2013
My son really likes this shirt. It is generously tailored for an active teenager and hangs well. Laundering over the past two to three months has not shrunk the material or faded the color which is a fairly bright red.
on February 25, 2016
I ordered the large. 16.5 neck 34/35 inch sleeve. Which fits me perfectly. These are very nice Poplin wash and wear shirts. These go just as well with a suit and tie as they do with a pair of jeans and sport coat. These are not broadcloth shirts or 100% cotton, but a blend of 55% cotton and 45% Polyester. They look and feel exactly as pictured, which is very nice. Very silky and smooth texture. Very comfortable to wear. Washing and care instructions on the tag are, wash on warm gentle cycle with like colors, tumble dry. Permanent press. If you take them out of the dryer before the cycle ends, and haven't dried them with too many other clothes, they will hardly need ironing at all. That really depends on how many other clothes you have in the dryer. If you do need to iron them, iron on medium heat only, or you'll ruin these shirts. Same as if your ironing a tie. If you dry them on low heat by themselves, they dry in about 10 minutes wrinkle free.
I stand 6' and weigh 195. And these fit nicely once tucked in. They have plenty of tail to tuck in so your not constantly having to stuff your shirt back in your pants. For the price, these shirts were a bargain. I bought three, the colors are mostly identical to the image shown. A tad less brighter perhaps, but mostly as seen. In the pictures below I have the Cobalt blue, the lighter blue one, the Royal Blue and the Sage.. Also the tag showing the size for large.
review image review image
on May 13, 2015
The fabric, construction and fit are very good. I do not like sateen shirts with sheen and the shirt I received is not sateen and does not have sheen. Update - I've noticed that when a product receives several positive reviews the price usually increases. Therefore, the current price of this product may be higher than the price I paid when I bought the product and posted my review. I'm a frugal shopper and I buy a product only if I believe the price is reasonable.
on February 23, 2013
other reviews said that it ran large so I was a bit worried, but it fit my son perfectly. he loves it.
on September 25, 2015
New item in original packaging. Great fit for size and great feel for material. Color will run slightly, so first wash should be separate from rest of laundry or rinsed out separately. Color as seen in image.
on October 30, 2015
I bought 4 Van Heusen dress shirts and they are all awesome. They fit amazing and feel great. No need to iron because they come out of the drier looking crisp. Good fits and look very professional. I have no reason to ever switch brands and these fit my round body perfectly. I am not exactly the "athletic type" so these shirts do not have that body builder taper that like, 2% of the population actually look good in. I went up a size so that I don't knock out someone's eye with a flying button so they are generously cut, but they don't look like I'm going to fly away like a hot air balloon. Needless to say, these shirts are great.
on June 15, 2015
So, so happy I found this shirt! I immediately added other colors to my cart after trying it on. It fits perfectly and I didn't have to pay the store price!

Update - the shirt was lost in the mail and took longer than expected to arrive. Eve from $ave $ome began emailing me the day it was due to arrive to check on the package. She stayed in contact with me and ultimately issued a refund for the shirt. When the shirt did finally arrive, she told me it was on them and to enjoy it. I experienced some of the best customer service from this store and will definitely seek them out next time I buy shirts - which will be soon, as there are more colors in this style.